Nat - Are You Trying To Tell Us Something

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE LITTLE HINTS IN SOME OF NAT'S POST.

IT IS SOUNDING LIKE A MOVE IS ON THE WAY FOR HIM.

NAT, DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL US.

I KNOW YOU WANT TO LIVE IN FORT WILDERNESS.

AND I AM SURE THE ICE STORMS UP THERE RIGHT NOW ARE JUST MAKING THE DECISION A LITTLE BIT EASIER.

DARLENE

I got a job offer in Fla... Sandy and I might be moving... I meet with the owner of the company next week to get some details worked out and then after a little trip down to make sure I like the place and Sandy is happy we will decide...

...Then to see if I lkie the JOB??????????

WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!
I'm only 20 minutes from disney..........NAT garbage detail would work for you if you were that close!!!

Hey Nat,

Hope I did not let the cat out of the bag here - you just dropping hints and I thought something was up.

Wow, so you will have to relocate the Pin Palace.

This is a dream of mine one day - maybe we can be neighbors. Remember when we were planning our own Pin Community - we could do that - and you could be the Mayor and I could be the Queen - since that means I would not have to do anything but go to parties -

I hope things work out for you and Sandy.

Keep us updated.

Darlene

Nat,

That is GREAT! I hope it all works out for you!

Michael

Maybe Nat will start a pin migration south - I wonder who will be next to desert beautiful warm - sunny NE.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest