MYW for child?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by fishinChip, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. fishinChip

    fishinChip Mouseketeer

    Feb 17, 2002
    If I buy MYW non expiry for my child and he doesn't use it again until he's considered an aduly, will it cost un anything to change his pass from child to adult?THANKS!!! :sunny:
  2. RoyalCanadian

    RoyalCanadian A Proud DVC Member @ SSR

    Jan 10, 2004
    The most beautiful answer for this often asked question is "No." Disney does not punish a child for growing up and Junior will be able to use those park days on his child ticket until they are all used up -- even if he's taking kids of his own with him.
  3. GoldenOldie

    GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

    May 26, 2000
    While RoyalCanadian is correct, there is a very big "if" attached to it if others find themselves in a similar situation.

    If the child's ticket has been partially used, the exchange to an adult ticket is done at no charge. If the child's ticket is unused, then the exchange is not free. The dollar value of the ticket at the time of purchase will be applied towards the current cost of a new adult ticket and you will pay the difference.

Share This Page