My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

Oh Wow!!!! I am in awe, what a fantastic experience to have, can't wait to read more:dance3:

Hi Jo,i am here at last(so much been happening-sorry).
It all sounds so great-congratulations again to you.How fab to tour Cinderella's Suite :thumbsup2 .Can't wait to read more.x.

Fantastic Photos Jo,what an amazing experiance so far,cant wait to read more:goodvibes

I am really enjoy reading this trip report and the photos are fantastic. I can't wait to read more.

dolphingirl47

I'm glad you're all enjoying my TR.

I was very lucky that the rest of the group were absolutely wonderful, so friendly and really funny and yes Mandy I couldn't resist the royal throne :rotfl:

Another update will be up soon :goodvibes

After our amazing tour we waited outside for the other group to have their tour, we were just in time for the lighting up ceremony, wow the Castle is awesome covered in lights, I’d seen photos but nothing could compare to real life! Whilst we were waiting I feel a little prod and it is Jen, she found me :yay: I also got to meet her lovely DH and her cute DS and DD. I had a photo with her children who are just adorable and Tink (her DD) was wearing the cutest dress! It was so funny after they left as a few “Moms” said how unbelievable it was that the person who lived the furthest away met someone she knew :rotfl:

082.jpg

Once the other group had finished we made our way to Crystal Palace, we made quite an entrance with our camera crew and people were all wondering who we were :rotfl: The table next to mine were interviewed, luckily I escaped that!!!!

We had some lovely food, although to be honest I was so tired I didn’t know whether I was eating breakfast, lunch or dinner :lmao: The characters also visited us.

084.jpg

Doug (DisneyDad) & I
untitled.jpg

Oh yes one thing I haven’t said is that not only were the 16 new panellists there but several of the 2008 ones were too. Officially there to help us with our training were Bri, Beth and Heather. And unofficially were Kim, Michelle and Bret. Bret actually came and found us at CP which was great of him :goodvibes

We were then ushered to the front of the park where we had VIP viewing for the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party parade. The whole of the Main Street Station was reserved for us! There were also lots of cookies (not that I was hungry) and also drinks and amazingly alcohol :faint: Yep alcohol in the MK!!!!!

Wishes.jpg

088.jpg

Whilst we were waiting for the parade to start a few of us, including me, were filmed chatting and we were a bit silly pretending to point at stuff and laughing, it was just visual no sound!

Laura then said that she had something special to announce, she had 2 bags, 1 with the 2009 names in and 1 with the 2008 names in. One lucky person from each bag would be chosen to spend the night in Cinderella Castle Suite :faint: The 2008 winner could choose their date but the 2009 winner would be staying there on Sunday night.

Beatrice was chosen as the 2008 winner and Cathy as the 2009 winner. It was so wonderful that Cathy’s name was chosen as she was the only panellist there with her family (she had already booked her trip before being selected) and she was in floods of tears telling them!

It was then time for the parade, which was wonderful but unfortunately my photos didn’t come out very well, this was the only half decent one.

109.jpg

1.jpg

We then had time for a little shopping before the fireworks and wow what an amazing view!

144.jpg

140-Copy.jpg

We now had about an hour of free time before the bus left at 11pm, I was literally asleep on my feet and at first decided that I would find a chair somewhere and chill, then I thought nah I may miss something :rotfl: The other “Moms” couldn’t believe I was still going!!!!

First stop was BTMRR in the dark and it was great, there were lots of screams and laughs. We then headed for Haunted Mansion but the queue was too long so we somehow ended up on Small World :eek: We chatted the whole way through and probably annoyed the rest of the boat, whoops. BTW I can’t get over how awake I look in this photo!

n1413412169_30158515_8402.jpg

Our time was almost up so we headed back to our meeting place, I found a comfy post and almost fell asleep leaning on it :rotfl: After exiting the park via a secret back exit we were back to CSR by about 11.30pm.

Tomorrow starts with a working breakfast at 8.30am, hope I get some sleep!

Another great day with amazing photos. Well done for lasting all day Jo:thumbsup2

Wow what a view of the parade and fireworks - all sounds exhausting though!

I'm so jealous Jo. It sounds like you've had an amazing time. Love your photos and I look forward to the next installment :thumbsup2

I'm really enjoying reading this TR :thumbsup2 sounds like a very long but very enjoyable day.

another amazing day and Alcohol at MK :goodvibes

WOW amazing pics,sounds like you had a wonderful time.
A trip of a lifetime. Can't wait to read more...:thumbsup2 :worship:

Wow Jo, I've just read your TR from the start - what a wonderful time you've had so far.......:goodvibes
Congratulations again!

I am really enjoying your trippie! Your pics are fab too. This must have been an experiance of a life time!:)

what an exhausting day, hope you got some sleep that night.
sounds like you had a great time. cant wait for the next instalment :cool1:

Surprise you have lasted this long :thumbsup2

Alcohol in MK... you are definitely VIPs :goodvibes

Jo what another wonderful day, your photos are fantastic, what a lucky girl you are, congratulations and well done cant wait to read the next installment:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter