My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

Great start

Thank you so much for sharing

After struggling to get to sleep last night I awoke after what I thought was a good nights sleep, I turned the light on to check the time and it said 2am :faint: I managed to doze off a few more times but at 5.45am I gave up and did some ironing, yes I was that bored that I ironed :rotfl:

I showered and dressed and decided to explore the resort, this was the view from my room.

008.jpg

The decorations at CSR were beautiful!

012.jpg

010.jpg

I was also excited to see this sign, it wasn’t there for me, as due to my flight time and the time difference, I flew in a day earlier than everyone else. But it meant that all my fellow Moms would be arriving shortly!

022.jpg

It was a slightly chilly morning but having left England in frosty conditions I was in my shorts, I think people could tell I was English :lmao: The sun was just coming up and I had a lovely walk around the lake.

017-Copy.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Our first scheduled meet wasn’t until 4.30pm so I had all morning to play. I’d found out that 2 DIS friends would be in Epcot today so I arranged to meet them there. I arrived about 8.15am and found a bench to wait. One big difference I was noticing already was just how quiet December is compared to August!!! I soon spotted Heidi (SkyGirl) and her DD Figments Friend and after some hugs we chatted like long lost friends. We also actually remembered to take photos!

023-1-1.jpg

024.jpg

First stop was for a ride on TT (yes I know my TFW friends will be amazed by that :lmao:) we then rode Soarin and the Land. We had so much fun and they were both wonderful, thanks so much for letting me join you :hug:

Christmas Decorations at Epcot
025.jpg

It was now time for me to head out as I had lunch reservations with 2 other DISers. I jumped onto the Monorail and decided I would walk from the TTC to the GF. It really was a beautiful day and walking along the beach was so peaceful and relaxing.

I was excited at seeing the Gingerbread House and it didn’t disappoint. I had lots of time to wander and the smell when the chimney smokes is just gorgeous.

042.jpg

031.jpg

Lunch was going to be at the Grand Floridian Café with Angela (Askelton) and Jen (PrincessJV) I had met Angela in August but it was my first meet with Jen. Again both ladies were fabulous and we had a fun lunch with many laughs. One funny thing was when I showed my room key to Jen, I said that it was yellow and I’d always had a blue one before. She replied “That’s not yellow honey that’s gold” :rotfl:

038.jpg

045.jpg

043-1.jpg

All too soon it was time to leave, Angela kindly gave me a lift back to CSR. I decided that before going for a nap (which I badly needed) I’d see if any “Moms” had arrived and they had :yay: I really can’t remember quite who was there but many hugs were had and everyone was so friendly. Most of them were off to explore a park so I said I’d see them later and headed to my room.

Again I didn’t manage to sleep, my head was just buzzing with all the exciting things scheduled for our training (I will tell you what they are soon I promise) I suppose as a SAHM who golf’s and DIS’s all day my mind isn’t used to so much excitement :rotfl2: So again I gave up and got ready for our first meet…………………………

Great that you managed to meet up with DISers.
Looking forward to hearing about the training :)

Can't wait to find out what you do next.

I don't think I have ever seen a gingerbread house with a smoking chimney - what a lovely touch

Tammy

WOW - those are lovely pics of CSR!
Awesome TR, but the suspense is killing me...what did you do next...? popcorn::
:)

It is all very exciting! Do you know when the Gingerbread house is there until? I would love to go and see that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter