My Universal Photo Packages

Thanks, they did respond very quickly! FYI - the American Express offer is only good if you buy the photo package in the park. Which nullifies its value - it is $10 cheaper to buy the package online, and the AmEx benefit is one extra 5x7 or 8x10 print valued at $10. Oh well. I was one day too late for the most recent Amazing Pictures sale. I guess I will wait and see whether we end up taking many photos and maybe add it once we are there.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering too, I bought the last package deal for AP holders using my Amex to cover all bases.

Does the new Spring package have to be used by a specific date? I can’t remember how to find out the particulars.

Thanks in advance!

Does the new Spring package have to be used by a specific date? I can’t remember how to find out the particulars.

Thanks in advance!

According to what they've said on the official Facebook page, no...it can be saved for any future date.

When did it have to be used by?

Never mind - From reading the Facebook post, they say that you can use it whenever you are ready. Even 2020.

I have the Amazing Pictures app on my phone. I registered my email address & a password. So when I go to the parks, the photos will automatically show up in the app & then I can download the photos from there to have them printed?

Do I have to use an App with the photo package? I purchased the year long photo pass during the Mardis Gras sale, but have yet to use it. I am not good with cell phones...is this going to be an issue? Or can I just use the lanyard pass and have them do the work? :D

Ooh, the 5 Days one includes a Shutterbutton video! & this time they have the 2 years annual pass special! Ahh, I should've waited for this deal.

Edit: spelling

Sorry I can't find a special for 5 days. Where do I find this on the site? I used the link above which brought me to the 3 day and 1 day special.
I will be buying the ticket special for 5 days so would love to be able to get photos for all 5 days!

Thanks!

No. You can see your photos directly on the MUP website. You just use the little card to add the photos, no fancy phone use required ;)
What is MUP and Shutterbuttons?

I'm looking for discounted park photos and came across this thread but I'm confused.

Okay so I looked up Shutterbuttons. Finally found something...

So is this $59.99 special the regular park photos also? Or is it just photos and the Shutterbuttons in Harry Potter World?

MUP = My Universal Photos (Universal's photo company).

The $59.99 special is all your photos from within all 3 Universal parks taken over 5 consecutive days - online / download access indefinitely. Plus "1 Free Shutterbuttons Video, 1 Free 5x7 Print, 1 Free 8x10 Print and 1 Free 16x18 Poster Print in Park." It's really quite a good deal.

MUP = My Universal Photos (Universal's photo company).

The $59.99 special is all your photos from within all 3 Universal parks taken over 5 consecutive days - online / download access indefinitely. Plus "1 Free Shutterbuttons Video, 1 Free 5x7 Print, 1 Free 8x10 Print and 1 Free 16x18 Poster Print in Park." It's really quite a good deal.
So does 5 consecutive days mean in a row...we are staying 7 days but only planning on 5 days at the park. We plan to take a day off in the middle to rest, can we still use this 5 day pass?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!