My recent stay at Yacht Club - wOw!

Hey you are in my room!!! :lmao: We had that in 2010 as a magical upgrade and loved it...though I kept losing things thru out the stay....but loved the awesome suite!!!! My favorite was the view from the master bedroom balcony, I could have sat there all day.... Congrats!

That is awesome!!! Glad that the same bellman got to see you after the upgrade so he could see the smile on your face!! :) Thanks for sharing all of the photos.

What an amazing room upgrade. I thought I hit the jackpot last year when we were upgraded from a studio at AKL Villas to a 1 bedroom villa.

Thanks for reading and for all of the positive comments. I took pictures of the Club Lounge too and I am going to add those to the YC/BC thread.

:)

Your trip sounds wonderful! I would love to stay CL in any of the resorts one day!!! i'm glad you and your family had a nice time! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Waiting for the pics of your bedroom ! Looks like the kids got the master bedroom :rotfl:
What an amazing upgrade. We're staying CL in AKL next month, now I hope to get one of those magical upgrades, lol!! pixiedust:

I know what you mean about no rush leaving CL to get to a park. That's what I'm afraid of, with us :rotfl2: They'll have to pry us outta there to get on our DME back to MCO!

Food Offerings in the Lounge -
IMG_4106.jpg

This is Watermelon & Cheese salad and so delicious.
IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4115.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

Dumplings with Sweet Chili Sauce, Lobster Salad, Hummus and Cheeses
IMG_4230.jpg

Here's a better picture that shows you how long the suite really was. All of the windows on the lowest row of windows are in this suite.
IMG_4486.jpg

My room - This is just a standard king room and me, celebrating our Pixie Dust. :)
IMG_4922.jpg

My bathroom
IMG_4921.jpg

This is what the boys room looked like when we walked in. It was still in need of cleaning.
IMG_4919.jpg

Ok! That's a wrap! I hope that you enjoyed my pictures and celebrating my good fortune with me. i think about it almost every day. Now I'm considering buying into DVC so that we can enjoy 2 bedroom DVC stays. I don't think my boys will want to stay in anything smaller. Thanks, Disney!

We stayed in this room. We were shocked and overjoyed when we walked into the rooms. They had two doors, both said 3209, one regular door and one set of double doors. We had 4 Fridges in that room!!! WHAT an upgrade!!! I am spoiled for LIFE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter