My PTR... 5 Years away from the (American) Mouse! Back already :(

welcome back, looking forward to readinf your TR :goodvibes

Welcome home, Laura! I hope you had a magical trip, though I know you will be sad to be home. Looking forward to your trippie.

Laur's princess:

Right now I eventually have time to reply... I apologise for the lateness!!

Have a fantastic time, I can't wait to read the TR :goodvibes

Red and yellow huh???? McDonalds????

Nope not McDonalds I'm afraid, keep thinking!

Have a magical time Laura! Look forward to hearing all about your adventures when you get back! Those nails are fantastic and what a stunning dress!

You're dress is gorgeous+you look lovely.Loving the nails.Well i hope you have a safe trip+a fantastic,magical holiday.See you when you get back+take lots of pics.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.x.

I hope you have a good time on your trip! :cutie:
Can't wait to hear all about it!

Have a great time :goodvibes

Your nails looked so fab! I hope you're having an awesome time in WDW :goodvibes

Sorry I didn't catch you before you went, but I know you will be having a magical time :wizard: I am very impressed with your nails, I wish I had the patience (and talent) to do that. And I of course agree that Lauras with red hair are the best :thumbsup2

Laur's princess:

Thankyou! :goodvibes:

Right now some news about my Trippie.... at the moment all the pictures (bar those from the last day!) currently reside on my dad's laptop, at his work, and some on the photopass. My dad has subsequently forgotten everyday this week to bring the laptop home so I can get the pictures off, hence I have no pictures!!! So until I get the pictures back, which WILL be soon!!! :-)rotfl:) I don't really want to start my TR until I get the pictures because I fear it will be a bit blank!

I promise it will be soon!!

Looking forward to reading all about it. Glad you had a great time

Just wanted to add that your ball picture is great - what a beautiful dress you look lovely and what a great way to get there on a bus!!!

Tammy

Hiya just read your PTR, loved the clothes yooh bought and the red bus idea, ive just had my high school leavers do and that would have been such an amazin idea.

Cant wait to read your TR, im goin for the first time ever next october for my last family holiday and will be there on my 18th birthday :cool1: cant wait. lookin forward to readin what yooh got up to and glad yooh had a good time

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to get my TR up and running, I forgot that I was away on camp for the whole of last week!! The good news is that whilst I was away dad transfered all the photo's across to the main computer, so I have access to them all!
I also have a free day tomorrow so I will definately write up a section tomorrow :)
I'll post the link on here when I start and you can all read to your hearts content!!! :rotfl:
sorry again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter