My PTR... 5 Years away from the (American) Mouse! Back already :(

Grr my laptop really doesnt like me this is the second time it's made me write a whole big comment twice! I'll attempt to remember as best as I can!

So I finally worked out how to put the photos from my camera on to the computer, it took me ages, where as before all I used to do was put the memory card into a slot in my laptop because I now have a new XD card it means it doesn't fit so I have to do it via cable which takes forever and has so many questions attached to it. Still I managed it and thought that I would show you the random 'organised' piles of clothes and various other things we're taking to WDW which keep springing up in the dining room in preperation to be packed on thursday when we have a whole day dedicated to packing and what not!

random clothes:
2008_0618packingphotos0002.jpg

packing003.jpg

note the planning papers!
packing004.jpg

there's more piles like that everywhere, I don't know how we're gonna fit it in the suitcases!! :rotfl: Still it's all good! :) I'm getting so so excited I think my friends have caught on as well they keep asking me how long I have and what I plan to do, my best friends, who have never been to any Disney before, are even willing to go to DLP with me next year, I'm definately looking forward to that!

It's my leavers ball tonight and I'm in the midst of getting ready right now, my dress is hung up next to me and I've just painted my nails, we've hired a big red London bus to go to the ball in, there's 70 of us in total and I'm really looking forward to it, I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow or thursday!

I think that's it for now, I need to keep getting ready, my hair is half done and my make up isn't even started! I have an hour and a half though so I think I'll be ok!! :rotfl:

4 days :yay: :banana:

I'm excited for you. :banana: :banana: :banana: ....and green with envy!

Hope you have a good time at the ball.

Have a great ball tonight and wow you do have a lot of stuff to pack, good luck :rotfl:

Ooo, the ball sounds magical, looking forward to seeing your piccies :thumbsup2 I am so excited for you that your trip is so soon!

Laur's princess:

first let me start by saying.... 2 days!!! :cool1: :banana: :yay:

I'm so unbelievably excited!!! I painted my nails in my special disney way today which got me even more excited because when I do that I know I'm getting close!! :)

Here's some pictures:
Nails001.jpg

here's a close up:
Nails002.jpg

And my toes:
Nails003.jpg

as you can see I'm a pretty colourful person :goodvibes:

My leavers ball on Tuesday was fantastic, I had an amazing time, it was such a fantastic way to finish off the year and indeed my entire time at school :) The food was interesting, but being a fussy eater I expected it to be! My friends loved it though! Everyone looked so beautiful, it was really like a room full of princesses and princes, very disney-ish!! I felt like a bit of a princess I have to say, though you wouldn't catch me wearing my dress around WDW I love it wayyy too much :)

Here are some pictures (this is the first time I've posted a picture of myself on Dis, feel priviledged!)
BeforePromphotos001.jpg

that's me in my dress, I look a bit odd but the wind was in my eyes so I couldn't smile very easily!!!

Here's the bus we all went on, it was fantastic!
bus2.jpg

right so that's about it, packing day tomorrow, I'm working for a bit in the afternoon though so I guess my parent's will have to cope packing without me! :-)lmao:)

if I haven't said it before... 2 days!!

Wow, I am so impressed with your nails - did you draw the Mickey heads on yourself? Your ball picture is lovely, I see you are a Laura with red hair like me! I am also loving the bus!

Laur's princess:

on a slightly hyper note.... I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!! :yay: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :goodvibes

I am so so excited, doesn't feel real though, I've been waiting a year for this, can't believe it's almost here!! I fly out from Gatwick at 11ish I think but we've booked the taxi for 7:15 :scared1: we've already checked in online, and we're totally packed so it'll be shopping shopping and more shopping I think. My brother is planning on buying a Nintendo DS from the duty free shops and I think I may treat myself to one too, so we'll have those to entertain us, I also have a book, my ipod and a notepad to take crazy notes for my TR when I come back (which I dont want to happen :() I don't think I'll be able to sleep at all tonight I can't believe it's finally here!!

My mum thinks I'm crazy, I was walking around in my Tigger ears alll of today, until I had to go to work... don't think they'd have liked me turning up to work in those, although they would go well with the uniform :rotfl: I wear yellow and red... any guesses as to what I work as!?!!

This will be my last post in my PTR *sniffle* I've enjoyed writing in it, but I guess it's time to start the TR.. well almost, I have 2 weeks of the actually T part of the TR to go yet!!!

As first nights go we're landing at around 4ish Orlando time and we estimate getting to the hotel etc at around 6ish after all the checks, baggage claim, car getting etc. From then onwards we'll check in, find our room, dump the bags and run to DTD :) we need a Disney fix asap!! I don't know whether I've already said this but I'm so excited!!!

I'm off to eat dinner then listen to some Disney songs, only 12 hours to go until we leave :)

Byeeee!!!

ps thankyou Jo for the compliments and Laur's :princess: yup I drew them myself, you should see the other hand, it's appalling, I need to become ambidextrous!! :rotfl: oh and Laura's with red hair are the best I think ;)

You're dress is gorgeous+you look lovely.Loving the nails.Well i hope you have a safe trip+a fantastic,magical holiday.See you when you get back+take lots of pics.Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.x.

Have a fantastic time, I can't wait to read the TR :goodvibes

Red and yellow huh???? McDonalds????

Have a magical time Laura! Look forward to hearing all about your adventures when you get back! Those nails are fantastic and what a stunning dress!

ps thankyou Jo for the compliments and Laur's :princess: yup I drew them myself, you should see the other hand, it's appalling, I need to become ambidextrous!! :rotfl: oh and Laura's with red hair are the best I think ;)

Sorry I didn't catch you before you went, but I know you will be having a magical time :wizard: I am very impressed with your nails, I wish I had the patience (and talent) to do that. And I of course agree that Lauras with red hair are the best :thumbsup2

Laur's princess:

Hey everybody!
Got back home today and I don't want to be back at all!! I had such a fantastic time and I'm missing being there so much already!
The weather was amazing and I did some fantastic things, I'm hopefully gonna start a TR at some point in the next couple of days once I've caught up on sleep and my body clock has adjusted to normal time!!
Thanks for all your comments, I will reply to them all tomorrow but for now I'm off to bed again, 33 hours without sleep tends to exhaust you!!!

Welcome back! I know it must suck to be back home, I'd feel the same. But it's great to hear that you had a such a good time and we can't wait to hear all about it! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter