My PTR... 5 Years away from the (American) Mouse! Back already :(

I love how you orderd the DVD on your birthday, so funny :rotfl:

How great that your Mum is already talking about another trip and tell her Soarin is fantastic, my DH who hates heights even loves it :goodvibes

:rotfl2: well I had to prove to WDW I was 18!!! It was the first thing I did when I got home... does that make me a little sad?! :rotfl:

Yup I'm pretty impressed mum's talking about another trip too, we haven't even been on this one yet!!! I told her what you said about Soarin' and she can't wait to go on it now!! Think we'll be missioning it there with the others at rope drop!!

Great news about the hotel room :thumbsup2 I hope you do get the one you want. And good news about your mum doing the ADRs too, you never know, I always think it's worth ringing up no matter how near you are to going.

Laur's princess:

WE GOT OUR TICKETS AND HOTEL VOUCHERS THROUGH!!
:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

It's getting so much closer now, we're going on a last minute shopping spree at Bluewater on friday to get the last bits and bobs and then after that we're gonna have to start packing... we've been told we can each take 2 suitcases weighing 23kg with us... which is A LOT! thats theoretically 8 suitcases each of 23kg :rotfl: That's a lot of shopping! :thumbsup2:

Mum's subscribed to TGM as well so she's going through that printing stuff off and making copious notes. We've decided on eating at the Rainforest Cafe, Sci-Fi Diner, Liberty Tree Tavern and maybe Chef Mickey's and we're gonna ring up tonight to see if we can get any of them (took us a while to decide where to eat!) so fingers crossed!!!

Only 2 weeks 4 days left!!!

Good luck in all your exams.

It must be so hard to concentrate on studying when you are just weeks away from WDW!!!

A tip I was told and I found worked wonders - eat a bar of chocolate before each exam, even if you arent hungry, as it will give your blood sugar levels a boost for a few hours and will help you concentrate

Great news about the hotel room :thumbsup2 I hope you do get the one you want. And good news about your mum doing the ADRs too, you never know, I always think it's worth ringing up no matter how near you are to going.

Laur's princess:
I agree, infact we did ring up last night, I'm going to do a seperate post about it so I can dance for joy again!! so watch this space! :rotfl:

Good luck in all your exams.

It must be so hard to concentrate on studying when you are just weeks away from WDW!!!

A tip I was told and I found worked wonders - eat a bar of chocolate before each exam, even if you arent hungry, as it will give your blood sugar levels a boost for a few hours and will help you concentrate

Thankyou!! And it is so so hard, everytime I try to remember something my mind keeps drifting back to WDW, if I do awfully in these exams I know what to blame!! I will try and use your tip however, even if it doesn't help me, a bar of chocolate is ALWAYS good!!! :thumbsup2

So we rang up WDW last night to see whether on the off chance they had any ADR's left for some of the places we wanted to go. We narrowed our choice down to 2 places we definately wanted to get ADR's for, the Sci-Fi Diner and Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House and the rest we were going to decide whether we wanted to go there or not on the day. We definately want to do the Rainforest Cafe in DTD and the Hard Rock Cafe in Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure though, but we're going to book them when we're there because we can't decide on a day yet!

So we rang up WDW and went through all the usual speil that they give you, we decided on 2 days, the 5th July for the Sci-Fi Diner and the 6th July for Tusker House breakfast... we got them both :cool1: :banana: :yay: I was jumping around I was so happy, although they're a bit early, 4:55pm for the Sci Fi Diner and 8am :-)scared1:) for the breakfast we figured that that suits us down to the ground. Mum's happy too because now I can stop bugging her to ring!!

I'm so excited now... just 6 more exams to go and I can finally devote all my attention to WDW!!! :banana:

HI Laura
Just wanted to say that I am loving your PTR - and good luck in your exams - my DD has just finished her AS level exams and will be in the same position as you this time next year. We have our last big family holiday planned to WDW and a Disney cruise in October this year before our eldest kids fly the nest (which is a concept I cannot quite accept as yet). You certainly sound very very excited :yay: (and I am glad I am not the only person to take photographs of her Disney tickets).

By the way, I really like the skirt you have bought - is that from Animal by any chance (it looks like their type of thing), and the sandals are also lovely. We have yet to go on our big pre-holiday shopping spree and fortunately the summer sales may just be the incentive. Happy planning!

I'm so pleased to hear that you got the ADRs you wanted, excellent news. Not long to go now!

Laur's princess:

That's great you got your ADR's :yay: the breakfast one is at a great time, is it before the parks open? If so you'll be that little bit closer to EE :rotfl:

HI Laura
Just wanted to say that I am loving your PTR - and good luck in your exams - my DD has just finished her AS level exams and will be in the same position as you this time next year. We have our last big family holiday planned to WDW and a Disney cruise in October this year before our eldest kids fly the nest (which is a concept I cannot quite accept as yet). You certainly sound very very excited :yay: (and I am glad I am not the only person to take photographs of her Disney tickets).

By the way, I really like the skirt you have bought - is that from Animal by any chance (it looks like their type of thing), and the sandals are also lovely. We have yet to go on our big pre-holiday shopping spree and fortunately the summer sales may just be the incentive. Happy planning!

Thanks for the luck, only 5 more to go then I'm free from school forever, I'm pretty sure you'll hear all about how amazingly great that is next year when your DD is in the same boat!!! Hope her exams went well this year, I'm guessing she's nearly back to school again now?!

I've always wanted to go on a cruise, unfortunately my mum gets quite sea sik so it's always been ruled out, sometime I will though! It's odd thinking I won't properly live at home as of September, but so exciting at the same time... I think my parents are the same as you though and can't quite believe it's this soon! :rotfl:

Yup skirt is from Animal, I got it in their factory outlet so it was much much cheaper as well so that's always a bonus! I'm jealous that you get to shop in the summer sales for your holiday, gives you the excuse to buys lots!!! :thumbsup2

I'm so pleased to hear that you got the ADRs you wanted, excellent news. Not long to go now!

Laur's princess:

Nope only 2 weeks!! so excited! We were so impressed we got our ADR's, I think mum even uttered the words, now I'm excited!!

That's great you got your ADR's :yay: the breakfast one is at a great time, is it before the parks open? If so you'll be that little bit closer to EE :rotfl:

Yer breakfast is before the parks open, we've already devised a plan to hit EE after we finish, well for a FP, think we'll still be a little full. We're right next door to the safari too! :banana:

We did the 4th July 2006 it was very hot and very busy but the fireworks at night were amazing pixiedust: . We stayed at the Grand Floridian so sat on the balcony and watched them brilliant. We go back September SSR cant wait we are also on count down. 15 wks :banana: !! So wish I was at 2wks i know you will have a great time . Happy Holiday::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We did the 4th July 2006 it was very hot and very busy but the fireworks at night were amazing pixiedust: . We stayed at the Grand Floridian so sat on the balcony and watched them brilliant. We go back September SSR cant wait we are also on count down. 15 wks :banana: !! So wish I was at 2wks i know you will have a great time . Happy Holiday::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Looks like we're gonna be hot, cramped but incredibly in awe on 4th July then, sounds good to me!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Sounds fantastic, can't wait to read all about it.

Thanks! I can't wait to go!! :cool1:

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:yay: :yay:
:woohoo:

As you can tell I'm a little excited, my last exam is tomorrow as well so I'm getting in the mood :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Hey Dis!!
Only 5 days to go :yay: I'm getting so excited!
I've finished all my exams now and it's such a relief to know that they're over and done with and I don't have to worry about all the revision now, but I honestly now have no idea what to do with all my free time, and I'm trying to keep myself occupied before the results come out so they don't play on my mind too much!!

That being said I've think I've spent more time on the boards in 1 day then I did then entire 2 months I was caught up in exams, it's such a novelty that I'm still getting used to! Mum and I looked at everything again yesterday, all of TGM's options, most of the Dis topics on various things and looked up what we need for the hotel etc, was such good fun! We're getting proper excited now, I don't think I've ever seen mum this excited!, and dad and my brother are still non fussed, although they have their moments!

We've started packing as well, (when I work out how to put all my photos on to my laptop from my NEW camera :) then I'll post a picture of our hilarious piles of clothes, toiletries and goodness know's what else that have formed around the house!), mum's panicking slightly as she doesn't think she'll have enough time to do it all, I'm sure we will but it will be a close call!

Oooh I've just realised the time, I need to dash otherwise I'll miss my bus to take me to work! I promise I'll update with pictures later and I'll give you the proper low down on our progress!! :thumbsup2

Good luck with you're exam results:thumbsup2 .I can't believe you go in 5 days-you lucky thing.Excellent news that you got Donalds Brekkie+Sci Fi :thumbsup2 .x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter