My NEW Fold and Go Wheelchair is the best investment that I have ever made. Great at Disney and eve

Starwind

DIS Veteran
Hi, Starwind. I really miss seeing you at WDW. I was really looking forward to it, but I was so sick. Unfortunately, I spent most of my time in my resort room like I am doing now in Panama City Beach, Florida.
As did I.

So sorry to hear you are not doing well again. Hope you return to good health soon !!

At least good healing wishes can cross the border ! :-)

Take care!!

SW

Groot

Still recovering from the events of Endgame.
Anyone got a good cell phone holder recommendation?

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
Anyone got a good cell phone holder recommendation?

High Groot.

I've never bought a wheelchair holder for a cell phone. I always have to hold the screen up close to read the smaller items.

I was considering a larger one for an iPad type device. I thought I could use it for maps or at WDW for those websites that have WDW info for lines or FP+'s.

Have you looked at it the one above that fits in the opposite armrest of the Fold and Go Wheelchair Joystick? I think it fits the same way.

FOLD & GO Smartphone Holder
$39.95 $26.95

The FOLD & GO Smartphone Armrest Holder fits perfectly for a wide range of smartphones from 3.5 to 6-inch screen sizes including all iPhone, Android, and Samsung models. This Smartphone Armrest Holder holds your phone vertically or in a portrait orientation, and everything in-between. This mounts to the armrest of your FOLD & GO WHEELCHAIR®.
  • Rotate 360-degrees
  • FITS ALL Smartphones
  • Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 2.5 inches
  • Weight: 7 ounces

bluecruiser

DIS Veteran
For anyone who's interested in the MagSHOCK power wheelchair, Fold & Go is doing another random-selection giveaway. They're giving away a maroon-colored MagSHOCK on Friday June 5. Two ways to enter: like their Facebook page or follow them on Instagram. The giveaway is worldwide and includes free shipping/duties/taxes/fees. Good luck to anyone who enters!

mamabunny

DIS Veteran
For anyone who's interested in the MagSHOCK power wheelchair, Fold & Go is doing another random-selection giveaway. They're giving away a maroon-colored MagSHOCK on Friday June 5. Two ways to enter: like their Facebook page or follow them on Instagram. The giveaway is worldwide and includes free shipping/duties/taxes/fees. Good luck to anyone who enters!
They really are the nicest people!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.