My Mom needs your prayers....

Glad you and John are feeling better.

We had a very similar experience with my Grandmother. Progress can be slow and there are many progress/retreat days. She is lucky to have a place to come to when she leaves the hospital.

My thoughts will continue to be with all of you.

Thank you for the update, Kevin ! :hug:

Call it the power of prayer or positive thoughts or pixie dust or whatever, but there is a heck of a lot of it headed your way.

Best wishes for your Mom's speedy recovery, and many happy years to come in your new home.

Thinking of you guys and sending prayers your way. Echoing others on the board, make sure you take care of yourselves, go home, take a shower, sleep in a real bed. Your mom needs you to stay healthy too!

We're continually keeping you and John and your mom in our prayers. I hate that you're going through so much and it's so scary to go through! With all these prayers and all this pixie dust, I hope your mom will be well enough to come home soon! :grouphug:pixiedust:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what is happening. I'm sorry progress is slow and not always steady. Continuing to send my good thoughts and prayers.

Amanda

I use to look at set-backs as a black cloud that was over my head.

Now I look at them as rainbows.

Without some of these set backs issues and concerns wouldn't be uncovered. Once a problem is known then a plan can be put together to make it better. Sometimes it is a combination of problems and we need to have professional help to create that course of action that will work right now.

I know you are strong and that you are a positive thinker BUT you do need to be sure to take care of yourself. Being a caregivers is emotionally and physically draining - I know because I worry about mine and he is one of the best. Just be sure to take some time for you and John while you can.

Your pot of gold will happen when you get Mom home stronger than when she went in the hospital with a plan to make her stronger and stronger.

:grouphug:

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

PS - I got through Chemo#7 today.

Continued prayers for your Mom, Kevin, as the doctors continue to figure out exactly what is wrong. :grouphug:

Thanks for the update. My continued good thoughts and prayers are headed your way. Just take it one day at a time. We love you guys...:grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom Kevin, I had no idea :(

I do know with you and John, she couldn't ask for better care.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Please let me know if you need anything.

That certainly puts things in perspective, Carol. Thank you for that... :hug:

Glad you made it through your Chemo.

Still praying for for your mom Kevin. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Without some of these set backs issues and concerns wouldn't be uncovered. Once a problem is known then a plan can be put together to make it better. Sometimes it is a combination of problems and we need to have professional help to create that course of action that will work right now.

I know you are strong and that you are a positive thinker BUT you do need to be sure to take care of yourself. Being a caregivers is emotionally and physically draining - I know because I worry about mine and he is one of the best. Just be sure to take some time for you and John while you can.

Your pot of gold will happen when you get Mom home stronger than when she went in the hospital with a plan to make her stronger and stronger.

:grouphug:

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Such positive energy here. Wow! Continued good thoughts going out to your mother Kevin!

Thanks for the update Kevin, I am continuing to keep everyone in my prayers. :lovestruc

Hope things are progressing and Mom is on the road to better health.

Keep taking good care of yourself- sleep, eat, hydrate!! :goodvibes

I look forward to hearing good news about Mom moving in to the new house soon!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter