My First Cruise--Wonder April 6-9th

Saturday April 8, 2006---Castaway Cay, Bahamas

My birthday didn’t start off exactly the way I planned. Why you ask? Because Dan kept me up all night from his snoring. I had to roll him over and/or nudge him so many times. Sheesh! Can’t a girl get some sleep on her birthday?? I wanted to be at Serenity Bay early because I had read that there are only a handful of hammocks there. Of course it being my birthday, I planned in laying in one and drinking the whole day :sunny: .

We set our TV alarm again for 8am and we were dressed, sunscreen lathered up and on solid ground by 9:30am. It wasn’t the picturesque day I had hoped either. Quite cloudy this morning.
346925753%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323366596475%3Bnu0mrj

I couldn’t believe I was here though! I was so excited to see this island. This was the thing I was looking forward to the most.

We took the tram over after getting our picture taken on the dock with the Wonder as our backdrop. Yeah right, I’m buying that one too ;)
Ok, which way to Serenity Bay???
346925753%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665938596nu0mrj

We took the tram over and there was only 3 other adults with us. Ok, so my odds are good that they aren’t all going to be taking hammocks. We get off the tram and I take in the surroundings and a few photos before walking onto the beach.
346925753%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D32336659385%3A5nu0mrj

Holy cow! The water is beautiful!! Look Dan a hammock, RUN!!! I throw off my sandals and power walk up to one of the hammocks. There was like no one here.
346925753%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D32336659385%3B3nu0mrj

This is perfect! Not only that, the clouds are starting to burn off as the sun warms up. Paradise!

I throw myself on the hammock and just relax and enjoy the view.
346925753%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665964777nu0mrj

It’s about 10:30am at this point when the drink lady starts walking around. Sweet! They are serving alcohol early! I’ve read all about this Kronk Kooler on the DISboards so of course I had to order one and since it was my birthday, I splurge for the souvenir cup as well. Can a birthday get any better than this?!?

As I lay and relax Dan heads out to check out the water. I watch him searching around the water for sea creatures. He calls me over to show me this starfish he found. It’s huge! He pulls it up from the water for a second so I can see it and when he puts it back in the water we watch how fast it scurries across the ocean floor. We walk along the water to look for more sea life when we see this little fish about 4-5 inches long just swimming around us. I start to get a little scare when he gets too close (Dan said he looked like a barracuda that’s why I got scared…thanks Dan!) So Dan distracts the fish so he stays around him. No joke, this fish just swam in and out of Dan’s legs. It was so cute! We named him Shadow since he liked to follow Dan. We were watching Shadow for a bit and we see this woman book it up the beach. She thought that our hammock was open and she went running after it! It was kinda funny since I would have done the same. She didn’t throw my stuff off (she would have had me running after her if she did) which was good. Shortly after, I head back up and relax.

Dan came back to dry off and we are getting hungry so we decide its time for lunch. Plus, the beach is getting pretty crowded anyways. We pack up our stuff and head over to Castaway Cay Air Bar-B-Q. It’s a little before noon so there aren’t many people there either. We load up on hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad and enjoy the sun.

I want to see the rest of the island so we decide to hop back on the tram over to the other side of the island. We walk by the Boating Harbor and Dan wants to check out how much to rent a jet ski. $165 for 45 minutes holy moly! Skip it. I really wanted to do the water trike but Dan was a little nervous because it was really windy out and he didn’t want them to topple over so instead we opt for the 2-person paddle boat ($8 for a ½ hr, much more our style).
346925753%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665938598nu0mrj

We thought this was going to be difficult since neither of us is in peak physical condition but it really wasn’t too bad. The water was so blue that it looked like we were only out to 2-3’ deep waters but I’m sure it was deeper than that.
346925753%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323366596%3A72%3Bnu0mrj

Ok now I need to shop! I need to get a postcard (duh) and make sure I send one to myself from the Castaway Cay post office (which btw, I just got today, 2.5 weeks later). Since we can’t really lie on the beach with all our new purchases, we head back to the ship to drop it off. As we are there, I take a few pictures from decks and we are back on our way out.

We walk all the way to the end of the island where the Heads Up bar is. There was no one drinking there! The view across the water was priceless.
346925753%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3B53nu0mrj

We enjoy this for a bit and then head over to the Sports Beach where we scoped out 2 chairs already at the waters edge and no one around them. The shore was wicked rocky here so we decide to move to the Family Beach. There were 2 chairs here as well so we sat and enjoyed watching these 3 little girls playing around us. I wanted to swim a bit so I left Dan and enjoyed floating around for a while.

It’s about 4pm at this point and we wanted to beat the rush back on the boat so we left. We headed up to deck 9 to get a snack at Pluto’s. We got some French fries to share and we noticed that we started to debark from Castaway Cay. I look down from the window and there are the cast members waving good bye.
346925753%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3B68nu0mrj

I bid them farewell and we run up to the back of the boat to give Castaway one good look as we depart. So sad!!
346925753%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665964789nu0mrj

Boy do I miss that island.

We stopped by Shutters on are way to our room and we see that the professional photo we took in front of the Wonder backdrop is there and so is that horrible one we took when we got off the boat this morning. Yuck. So what do I do? I take a picture of that one with my digital camera when no one was looking and we end up buying the professional one and our Pirate night one. Do you really think I'd post it here?! :rotfl2:

Showered and dressed for dinner we head up to watch “Disney Dreams” in the Walt Disney Theater. Jacqui, our cruise director reminded us that we missed her informational talk on disembarkment for tomorrow but she does mention that it will be shown on the stateroom TVs all night. Darn. Let’s hope that our tablemates saw it and can fill us in at dinner.

“Disney Dreams” was ruined for me because there was a gentleman (and I use that term loosely) behind us translating the whole show to his son in Italian. What?! Yes, I’m not joking. And it wasn’t like he was whispering either. Full out loud translation. Thanks a lot, jerk. If anyone would like a transcript of the show in Italian, please PM me.

Ok back to the show. I can see how it was award winning as Jacqui had introduced it as. Very great. Too bad I missed most of the dialog (ok so I am bitter. Sue me).

We read that the final installment of Bingo was tonight in Wavebands so we ran from the theater down to deck 3. The grand prize was $1500 of course we were going to try to play! We purchase our cards and take a seat in front of Melanie, our caller for the night.
346925753%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3B78nu0mrj

She was from South Africa and so much fun. Another couple sat in with us and they were kinda annoying so I’m not going to mention their names :rolleyes1 but apparently everyone here had played bingo every night this week because they all had these inside jokes. Every time Melanie picked a number that someone had they’d yell, “oh baby!” and if they didn’t get the number they’d say “come on Melanie!” This was for EVERY, SINGLE, NUMBER CALLED!! For 5 games straight this went on. Yeah, I couldn’t drink enough of the drink of the day which was the Sting Ray. Talk about yumm-o. This had Captain Morgan, Midori, cranberry juice and pineapple juice. Sooooooooooo good! I need to start making them from home! Needless to say, we didn’t win anything and we were a little late for dinner.

Dinner tonight was Triton’s. Our last dinner. Just thinking of this made me sad as we walked up. Our table family was already there and already ordered! No appetizers for us tonight just entrees. Dan and I both had the 4 cheese rigatoni.
346925753%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3B7%3Anu0mrj

Superb! For dessert I had the chocolate soufflé
346925753%7Ffp343%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3B89nu0mrj

and Dan had an ice cream sundae.
346925753%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3B8%3Bnu0mrj

We handed our servers their tip envelopes and thanked them multiple times for the great service that they provided us the last 3 days. It was wonderful (no pun intended this time). Pictures were taken with us and our servers and our awesome tablemates. We gave them our email addresses to keep in touch (we haven’t heard from them yet :sad1: ) . Chat let us know that our breakfast would be at Tritons the next morning before we disembark. He was excited to be leaving the ship because he had an early flight back home to Thailand. I asked Tina if she made it to the disembarkment talk and she said no (d’oh!). It’s after 10p at this point and we don’t have anything packed so we miss the “Till We Meet Again” show and head back to our room.

I immediately turn on the TV to listen to what Jacqui has to say as we start packing. She mentions these luggage tags and immigration forms that should have been left in our room by our host. Dan and I frantically look around and NO TAGS OR FORMS! Dan calls up to guest services and they promptly send some down. I sit down and listen to Jacqui as she explains how to fill them out. We are rushing around so of course I filled them out wrong the first time. Dan had to run up to get us some more. Finally at about 10:55pm, our luggage is outside our stateroom door. Whew!! Don’t worry, in all that panic I did make sure to leave out an outfit for the next day :thumbsup2 . We hop into bed and watch “Goblet of Fire”…..again.

Jennifer, boo hoo, your report is over. I loved every word. I knew exactly where you were from as soon as you said "wicked" in your sentence! I didn't even have to look (even though I did). I am south of Boston, near Abington. We are on the Magic in June for our oldest son's graduation! So I really enjoyed your report and appreciate you taking all this time to write it. So when's your next cruise?? :)

Jennifer48 said:
Saturday April 8, 2006---Castaway Cay, Bahamas

We stopped by Shutters on are way to our room and we see that the professional photo we took in front of the Wonder backdrop is there and so is that horrible one we took when we got off the boat this morning. Yuck. So what do I do? I take a picture of that one with my digital camera when no one was looking and we end up buying the professional one and our Pirate night one. Do you really think I'd post it here?! :rotfl2:

Come on show us the photos :woohoo:

Thanks again for your great report and photos :thumbsup2
Six months today we will be on our first cruise :cheer2:

This is a great trip report! I love the photos added for each day too.....really adds to the entire thing. Thanks so much for sharing with us :teeth:

Jillpie said:
Jennifer, boo hoo, your report is over. I loved every word. I knew exactly where you were from as soon as you said "wicked" in your sentence! I didn't even have to look (even though I did). I am south of Boston, near Abington. We are on the Magic in June for our oldest son's graduation! So I really enjoyed your report and appreciate you taking all this time to write it. So when's your next cruise?? :)

Jillpie--I'm going to add in one more day. Our disembarkment day and our first day at the Polynesian. Hopefully the moderators don't think its too much :offtopic: and lock it up!

I have a wicked bad accent. People whom I work with are constantly making me say different words so they can laugh at my expense. Oh well. Such is life. :goodvibes

Thanks for your kind words. I'm really looking forward doing a 7-night cruise sometime in the near future. I would :love: to be back on CC again! Maybe a double dipper?! :sunny:

Sounds like all in all you had a very nice birthday! :bday:

Can't wait to hear about your first day at the poly! ;)

Kimberly815 said:
Sounds like all in all you had a very nice birthday! :bday:

Can't wait to hear about your first day at the poly! ;)

Nice birthday is an understatement. It was the best birthday ever! :cloud9:

Jennifer48 said:
Jillpie--I'm going to add in one more day. Our disembarkment day and our first day at the Polynesian. Hopefully the moderators don't think its too much :offtopic: and lock it up!

:sunny:

Can't wait :cheer2:

I am sure the moderators are enjoying this report as much as the rest of us :thumbsup2

Jennifer48 said:
If anyone would like a transcript of the show in Italian, please PM me.

I believe I'd like a copy of that transcript...

Just kidding. I'm glad you guys had a great cruise...Now Kimberly815 is begging me that much more to take her on one!

The_Grim said:
I believe I'd like a copy of that transcript...

Just kidding. I'm glad you guys had a great cruise...Now Kimberly815 is begging me that much more to take her on one!

The first post ever by The_Grim :worship: I'm not worthy!

We'll have to ALL go on a cruise soon! :sail:

Jennifer48 said:

I have a wicked bad accent. People whom I work with are constantly making me say different words so they can laugh at my expense. Oh well. Such is life. :goodvibes

Thanks for your kind words. I'm really looking forward doing a 7-night cruise sometime in the near future. I would :love: to be back on CC again! Maybe a double dipper?! :sunny:

Yes you are doing a "wicked" good job on the Trip Report...I could not have said it better myself. :thumbsup2

Reading this trip report brings the whole trip back again :yay:

We will be definitely going on another trip soon and it will be a 7-night....3 nights just is not long enough. Plus the trip report will be that much longer :banana:

jns I saw that this will be your first cruise.....you will absolutly love the cruise. There was nothing like that feeling on the 1st day leaving the dock at Port Canaveral and hearing the horn blow. :cool1:

Thank you soooooo much for your trip report! I'm happy that you had such a wonderful time. Your report and pictures got me so excited for my trip in December- I don't know if I can wait that long!!!! You write of your experience very well. :sunny:

Jennifer48 said:
The first post ever by The_Grim :worship: I'm not worthy!

We'll have to ALL go on a cruise soon! :sail:

OKAY! I am really liking the sound of the 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise. St. Maarten and St.Thomas!

The_Grim is rolling his eyes right now! LOL

Jennifer48 said:
Don't you mean Mr. ChuckleDoodle?! :lmao:

Ha ha! Your right! :rotfl2: - although, I guess he is only Fiance Chuckledoodle until January 7!

Sunday April 9, 2006---Polynesian

Ok so I said that the saddest part was walking to dinner the last time. Not true. The saddest part of a Disney Cruise is having to leave the ship that last day.

We were up at 7am because we had to be out of our stateroom at 8am and our breakfast was scheduled to be at Triton’s (last restaurant visited for everyone). We walked out of our room at just about 8am on the dot because we wanted to spend every second that we could. With our carry-ons packed, we closed the door to room 7627 for the last time.

Down to deck 3 we headed to Triton’s. The worst part about this is the fact that Triton’s is located right outside the main atrium where people are leaving the ship.
346994455%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D323366596969%3Anu0mrj

Some people’s faces were just so down and I even saw some crying. We stood in line to get into Triton’s because I believe our breakfast didn’t start until 8:15am. I saw ScottishWee walk by so I ran up to her to say good-bye. Her kids were crying and she was also. I gave her a big hug, wished her a safe trip home and returned to Dan in line.

I wasn’t that hungry so all I wanted was a muffin but Chat decided that I wanted one of each and brought me out a plate of 5. Dan ordered cereal. Our tablemates were just as sad as we were. Chat was the only one of us that was excited about leaving. He was catching a plane that morning to go back home to Thailand for a few months to be with his 2 children.

We finished breakfast and proceeded to head out. We gave our friends hugs and hoped to hear from them (we still haven’t :sad1: ) and out to the DCL terminal to find our luggage. Of course, it’s Disney and they make it as easy as possible. Since we had red luggage tags we put on the night before all we had to do was find the red section (they are all labeled on giant columns) and we had our bags! It does help that I have this huge purple luggage!

We head out the door to our Magical Express to the Polynesian. Only one other family and two adult women were on our bus. It took like 15 minutes for some reason for the bus driver to stop chit-chatting with the other cast members outside the bus so during this time I turned my cell phone on to find 4 voicemails from my family and friends wishing me a :bday: from the day before. How nice!! I gave my family a call before they headed to church to let them know I was back on dry ground.

Bye ship!!
346994455%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3A5%3Cnu0mrj

Finally, we take off to WDW. They showed cartoons as we made our journey. One of the ones shown was the Donald Duck cartoon where he has this hollowed out stump in his yard that a swarm of bees has inhabited. Do you remember this one? He dresses up like a bee to get past the bee guard to get some honey. Ahh cartoons. So great.

Now I’m very glad we chose to do it this way. It’s like ending one vacation and beginning another! We dropped off the first family at the Port Orleans resort and we were next to the Poly. So exciting.
346994453%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665974824nu0mrj

We checked in and left our luggage so we could tour the resort. Now I have to say this. I wasn’t so impressed with the Polynesian. It might have been because I was just on a Disney cruise but the 2 worlds are completely different. The cast members at the Poly were not nearly as friendly as the ones on the Wonder and it wasn’t very clean. In my opinion, not worth the price for a deluxe resort. Now don't get me wrong, the grounds were beautiful.
346994453%7Ffp33%3B%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665974833nu0mrj

I just wasn't impressed.

Anywho, our room was now ready. We were located in the Rapa Nui building which was one of the renovated ones which I’m so glad about because at this point if I had one of the older ones, my opinion would have probably dropped even more. Nice room with a new flat screen TV!
346994453%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665974837nu0mrj

Woohoo!!! Since we only had plans to resort hop and enjoy the amount of money we spent on this resort, that TV was going to come in handy. We called the porter for our luggage to be delivered and within 2 minutes, there was a knock at the door. Dan got up to get it and he comes back with this gift basket.
346994453%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665974839nu0mrj

It’s a birthday gift from Kimberly815!! Aww how great!! I immediately call her to thank her and let her know it came. Man they were quick! Our luggage came shortly after and we unpacked and were on our way to resort hop via the monorail.

We first head over to the Grand Floridian. Holy cow is this place amazing!
346994453%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3A77nu0mrj

I bet it’s worth the money to stay there! Just a breathtaking lobby they have and I fell in love with the chandelier! Dan’s feet were hurting at this point so we decide to press on. He was having a difficult time walking around so we head back on the monorail (of course after hitting the gift shops!) to make our way to the Contemporary resort. Donna was working the monorail and she sees Dan’s feet. She gave us the idea of putting our bottle of aloe in a bucket of ice when we get back to the hotel. The monorail arrived and she told us to follow her. She led us to the front to ride with the driver!! We stepped in and there were two older women that followed and sat with us. He gave us our co-pilots license. We all took pictures and we were off. Now we’ve sat in front before but it was at night. It’s a lot better during the day!
346994453%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665974848nu0mrj

We get off at the Contemporary and man, this place hasn’t been updated in quite a while. It just screamed late ‘80s, early ‘90s décor!
346994453%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3265%3E257%3E8%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D3233665962%3A84nu0mrj

We walked around the lobby and made our way to the gift shops so I could get some postcards and a pin. We weren’t there very long as there wasn’t that much to look at and we headed back to the Poly.

In our room, we turned on the TV and guess what cartoon was playing? Yup, the Donald Duck one again. He cracks me up! Dan’s blisters seemed to be getting worse so we let them air out and put some aloe on them before heading to Downtown Disney for dinner.

Our plan was to eat dinner at Earl of Sandwich and then just do some browsing. I wanted to see what the big hoopla was about with Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. We take the fabulous Disney transportation bus over and make our way to Earl of Sandwich. I had the All American and Dan had the Hawaiian BBQ (sorry no pictures, we were too hungry!) I so wish there were some up here because that stuff is soooo good!!

Ok this place was ridiculously packed!! I couldn’t believe it!! I got stepped on twice and we had to squeeze into the World of Disney store. I don’t think so! We were so deathly worried that some one was going to step on Dan’s feet so we decide it’s a good idea to head back.

We lounged in the room for a while until about 8:45 and headed down to the beach so we could watch the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes! We ended up being on the WRONG side of the beach for the beginning of the Water Pageant (oops!) when we heard the music we ran to the other side. After that, we planted our butts on some lounge chairs on the beach to listen to SpectroMagic and Wishes! Now my plan involved Dan and I, sitting together, listening to the Spectro and Wishes! music on my iPod. Yeah remember how my battery died before I got off the plane? So that didn’t happen. But I tried to sing as much as I could. I thought that they were going to pump the music out to the beach but they didn’t. Only inside the buildings. I was a little disappointed.

Back to our room we check out Dan’s blisters. They have now doubled in size! Eww is right. We flipped on the TV to find something good to watch. This was another thing I was disappointed about. No good channels! They didn’t even have like a movie channel. We had better choices on the cruise!! Oh well, “That’s So Raven” it is Dan. Good night.

Woo-hoo! I may not have gotten to be with you on your birthday or on the cruise! But at least I made a cameo! :sunny: Glad you liked the basket! ;)

Kimberly815 - You are gold heart to send out lovely gift for Jennier48!! Must be lovely surprise for her.

Jennifer48

Loved your story and I try make up my story but not finish yet as try to put photos in. :guilty:

What what you went to Polynesian hotel, my god, that is expensive hotel and i love your beautiful pictures. :thumbsup2

Bet you wish to go back again on Cruise and that hotel well lol. :thumbsup2

And about my son wailing crying, i never see him like that since we had been travelling to Cyprus, Crete, Europe. He must have a good times on the Cruise with Club!! I put the photo of him crying outside of cruise on 'Picture of the Day'. He shouted at me when he saw it, he said 'oh mum you are embassment me now' OPPS.

Yesterday, I asked him what is your favourite holiday - DISNEY CRUISE

Oh well, think start save up again, definetly go back on Cruise not for 3 days for ONE WEEK mmm.

Take Care

Love Scottishwee35

scottishwee35 said:
Kimberly815 - You are gold heart to send out lovely gift for Jennier48!! Must be lovely surprise for her.

Jennifer48

Loved your story and I try make up my story but not finish yet as try to put photos in. :guilty:

What what you went to Polynesian hotel, my god, that is expensive hotel and i love your beautiful pictures. :thumbsup2

Bet you wish to go back again on Cruise and that hotel well lol. :thumbsup2

And about my son wailing crying, i never see him like that since we had been travelling to Cyprus, Crete, Europe. He must have a good times on the Cruise with Club!! I put the photo of him crying outside of cruise on 'Picture of the Day'. He shouted at me when he saw it, he said 'oh mum you are embassment me now' OPPS.

Yesterday, I asked him what is your favourite holiday - DISNEY CRUISE

Oh well, think start save up again, definetly go back on Cruise not for 3 days for ONE WEEK mmm.

Take Care

Love Scottishwee35

Thanks for the kind words Deborah! :goodvibes

For the Polynesian, yeah it was expensive but thankfully it was only 3 nights that we stayed there. I couldn't afford any more than that! I'm glad I got to experience it but I probably won't stay there again (unless its free! :rotfl2: )

I'm glad to hear your son had such a great time, as did we. I can't wait to go on another one and next time, it will definately have to be a 7 night. The 3 night is just way too short! :cool1:

I can't wait to read your trip report. I'll have to keep checking to see when you've posted! :hourglass

If you think it's sad leaving the ship after three nights just wait until you have to leave after seven. :teeth:

So sad....so very very sad...and the weight of that onboard bill with all its alcohol, mochaccinos, and spa treatments... oh woe for all of us!!

It's been a rough couple of weeks...I could do with a 7-night Eastern right about now...couldn't you??

BTW - that birthday basket was too cute! Do you know if it's available through Disney or was it a custom order?

Thanks for sharing your tale with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter