My First Cruise--Wonder April 6-9th

Hey Jennifer!

Book that 7-night western yet? We know some people from our last cruise who are going on the October 20, 2007 Western and now we are seriously considering going.

Of course, we're such dorks...we realized that if we include Orlando we'll be able to hit four Hard Rock Cafes on that one cruise and we'll be ever-so-close to getting our 10-visit HRC pin collector special guitar pin. Why, we'd be stupid not to go again! :lmao:

You should come along - plenty of mochaccinos to go around! :thumbsup2

Brenda :goodvibes

LuvOrlando said:
Thanks for taking the time to write an awsome report on your Cruise, it was a great read. I love to hear from people who love WDW as much as I do:) Right now I'm trying to figure out whether to stay with WDW, add a Cruise or go to Disney Land next year and your report nearly has me sold. The 3 day sounds perfect for a couple but since "us" the 'couple' became "us" the 'family' 8 years ago we've had to modify our Mouse trips. I'm off to search for helpful family reports, wish me luck.

Good luck!! :thumbsup2 I'm sure whatever you choose, you'll :love: it! Sending a little pixiedust: your way!

oybolshoi said:
Hey Jennifer!

Book that 7-night western yet? We know some people from our last cruise who are going on the October 20, 2007 Western and now we are seriously considering going.

Of course, we're such dorks...we realized that if we include Orlando we'll be able to hit four Hard Rock Cafes on that one cruise and we'll be ever-so-close to getting our 10-visit HRC pin collector special guitar pin. Why, we'd be stupid not to go again! :lmao:

You should come along - plenty of mochaccinos to go around! :thumbsup2

Brenda :goodvibes

Brenda,

That is EXTREMELY tempting! Dan and I were actually pricing out Eastern cruises for September 2007 and the deals are so good, we might actually do it! I think that YOU should come with US! :goodvibes YEAH! :banana:

Jennifer48 said:
Brenda,

That is EXTREMELY tempting! Dan and I were actually pricing out Eastern cruises for September 2007 and the deals are so good, we might actually do it! I think that YOU should come with US! :goodvibes YEAH! :banana:

D'OH!

I'd actually prefer the Eastern itinerary, but no HRC on that one so if we have to find a reason to justify sailing with the mouse again it looks like we gotta go West. ;)

We missed Grand Cayman on our Western anyway, so it would be like a new cruise.

If you guys go East you will love it!

oybolshoi said:
D'OH!

I'd actually prefer the Eastern itinerary, but no HRC on that one so if we have to find a reason to justify sailing with the mouse again it looks like we gotta go West. ;)

We missed Grand Cayman on our Western anyway, so it would be like a new cruise.

If you guys go East you will love it!

So is that the ONLY way you cruise, if there is an HRC at port?? :lmao:

Thanks! Its extremely tempting but I can't seem to say no! What's a girl to do?! :confused3

Ooo I need to get over to read your new TR! I can't wait to see how much you enjoyed Universal! :cool1:

Jennifer48 said:
So is that the ONLY way you cruise, if there is an HRC at port?? :lmao:

Thanks! Its extremely tempting but I can't seem to say no! What's a girl to do?! :confused3

Ooo I need to get over to read your new TR! I can't wait to see how much you enjoyed Universal! :cool1:

Actually we're using the HRC thing as our "excuse" to do another disney cruise ;) We've been looking at other cruise alternatives but we're just not seeing anything that jumps out at us enough to take the plunge on.

So, we thought we'd give it another go while we're young.

So, you've booked a 7-night! Good for you - I'll be looking for another trip report. :thumbsup2

Hey Jenny!

I was checking out the other cruise trip reports. . . .since we are now booked for the Eastern Caribbean on the Magic in Sept 07 with you (such a bad influence for spending $$, but in a great way, and I love ya for it!). . . and I thought I would give you a little bump here on your trip report! :banana:

We should write the Eastern trip report together! It will be riviting popcorn:: - Maybe even make those two boys of ours contribute!- A collaboration of brilliant minds! :lmao:

Love you!
Kimmy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter