My Disney Planning Binder

Confession: I have two large binders with Disney tips, info and stuff.:rolleyes1

But I now want a cute little planner too! :rotfl:

And when I am done I am going to post pictures of all of them for my planning, binder/planners loving Diser friends!!!!

My husband may not appreciate my Disney addiction but I know you will!:rotfl2:;)

:dance3::banana::banana::dance3:

Kathy,

First my mom's name is Kathy too and my dd name is Alyssa, so that's cool. Second where do you buy your planner. I just LOVE it! I really like that color red. Great Job!!:yay:

I am glad you like it!!
I bought the binder at Walmart in the Stationary section (the brand is "DayOne")and the stickers are from Michaels. The binder comes in black also but the red reminds me of my Mickey!::MickeyMo

P.S. Crazy coincidence on the names!

If you don't want to make one you should buy the Passporter! It's awesome!

I am glad you like it!!
I bought the binder at Walmart in the Stationary section (the brand is "DayOne")and the stickers are from Michaels. The binder comes in black also but the red reminds me of my Mickey!::MickeyMo

P.S. Crazy coincidence on the names!

You have a good Walmart...I went to two Walmarts, Office Max, Barnes N Nobles and Kmart and I could not find one planner with handles:sad1: I guess I'll check the web:surfweb:

LOVE all the ideas and I'm going to have to copy some of them as well! Last year, I was pretty scatterbrained and wasn't that organized. We were at the ER the night before both trips for for ear infection and croup so when we left, I felt off and had everything scattered and it never got better the entire trip. I'm going to start doing one of these soon.

I have an old planner that I will convert but I DO have to get the Mickey stickers and stationary from Michaels!

some more random pictures :

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

i also pasted maps in but this didn't wind up being very helpful, as I used the disney maps since they fit in my hipster bag pocket LOL
IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

I had lots of fun making this and am already setting one up for my Fall trip. Hope it helps someone I know I am a dork with the OCD planning and scrapping of planning LOL!

I loved how you incorporated the Disney scrapbook paper for your book. I made a travel "binder" for our trip last year to Disney World and it helped so much. I brought it with us since it had all our Character dining reservations, plane info and house info (we rented a house with another family).

I think I'm going to do what you did since we are in the process of planning our 2010 January trip! I absolutely LOVE Disney and this is such a nice way to remember such a fantastic holiday!

Thanks for the pics...

that is awesome! So many good ideas here on this post! Great job on the book. That's something I would definitely do for our January 2010 trip!
thanks for posting the pics......

I am in on this thread! I can give my 2 cents -- I bought a flex-binder from Mead at Target a few months ago -- it is 6X9... the bind is fabric, the binder cover is flexible plastic, and it came with insert pockets and paper, etc. I gutted the whole thing, and have slowly been filling it with pages I am creating for my trip -- I highly recommend these binders! :thumbsup2 Because of the material, it is extremely light, and fits perfectly in the VB mailbag (a slightly larger version of the hipster) and I imagine they would fit into other similar sized bags easily. That they are not bulky makes it a viable option for taking it into the park.. Which I wanted to do. A few photos of it are on my PTR -- in its early fledgling stage! I am ready to unveil the finished product in a few weeks... Getting close to our trip mid - June! :goodvibes

I did this as a baby planning journal for my middle son.
I found it in a drawer the other day. Forgot all about it. 6 years of no sleep will do that.
It makes a nice keepsake.

Glad to see I'm not the only weirdo to use a composition book as a scrapbook sorta thing. Love your Disney journal. Nice job.

Oh Wow!!! all you guys ideas are wonderful.

I'm making one, but I don't think it will be as creative.

Not very good in Art class back in high school.

I'm hooked and decided to make a binder as well. We haven't even planned a trip yet but I'm hoping we can go next summer. Went to Wal-Mart and bought a leather journal for $7.00 on clearance and have already done all sections, added some stickers, and used scrapbooking letters to label each section since my handwriting isn't all that great. I'll post pictures when I find the dang cord for the camera.:confused3

My DD9 and I started her journal today, a Mother's Day activity! We got the title page done! Then we did a 'fun facts' page...I wrote questions like - "When are we going?" - "Who is going to DW?" - "What are we celebrating?" - "Who are the characters that I am most looking forward to seeing?" - "What three rides am I most looking forward to?" We are calling it PRE-JOURNALING! I can't wait to see our finished project!!!!

This is great! I love to hear everyone giving this a try. I hope to see pictures soon:goodvibes I bought a leather planner on ebay today!:cool1:I can't wait to get started. I've been collecting some clipart on my computer, getting ready!:surfweb:

Wow! All of these ideas are wonderful. I was so overwhelmed to start my own planning binder and now I just need to find the time to do it!

I need help!

I went to WalMart today during my lunch break hoping to find a nice planning journal so I can get started on our Honeymoon PJ and I thought something would jump out at me, but I stood in the "organizers" isle completely clueless.. Then I moved over to the sprial notebooks, stared at those and again.. clueless..

Someone send me a link to a picture of what I should use?? I really liked whatever the OP used, but I didn't see it at WalMart, or rather, couldn't "picture" what she had used.

Many many thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter