My Disney Planning Binder

You are not insane. You are a planning GODDESS!!! I am in awe of your book ... it's really amazing. Thanks for sharing the photos and details! :goodvibes

Can I ask where you got your planner?

I got it at Walmart. The brand is DayOne. It also comes in Black. I paid $25.00 for it up here in Canada.

It was really easy to put together, all I had to do was change the paper size to "half" and away I went. With the help of some internet clipart and some awesome designs from the Creative DISigns forum I was in business.

PS. Your comments really cracked me up!! I can't wait to show the family that there IS some appreciation for organization in the world!:goodvibes

I got it at Walmart. The brand is DayOne. It also comes in Black. I paid $25.00 for it up here in Canada.

It was really easy to put together, all I had to do was change the paper size to "half" and away I went. With the help of some internet clipart and some awesome designs from the Creative DISigns forum I was in business.

PS. Your comments really cracked me up!! I can't wait to show the family that there IS some appreciation for organization in the world!:goodvibes

Thanks for the info, and I guarantee your family will be thanking you for all your awesome organizing after they have a great trip because of it! :thumbsup2

ZOMG Kathy I LOVE LOVE it!! That's exactly what I've been looking for for my next one- I am totally going to Walmart to find one of those. I even have that same Disney sticker that I've been saving for my next planner LOL

Hi:banana:

I'm so excited to start my own. We're going in August and I know we'll need a schedule and strategy to have the best time. So I might as well have it in an awesome and fun organizer:woohoo:

I'm having trouble finding the Creative DISigns forum. Do you have a link??

Thanks, Dana

Okay I have a really silly question! LOL
The problem I'm having with these smaller binders is I can't figure out how to hole punch the pages with the 7 ring binders- without punching nine million holes LOL! I have a 3punch adjustable... Kathy? How did you do yours? :rotfl2:

Okay I have a really silly question! LOL
The problem I'm having with these smaller binders is I can't figure out how to hole punch the pages with the 7 ring binders- without punching nine million holes LOL! I have a 3punch adjustable... Kathy? How did you do yours? :rotfl2:

That is the one down side to the small binder. All I do is take a sheet that I removed from the binder (the MANY pages that they come with) and I hold it up to my printed page and I use a single hole punch. It is a little more time consuming than punching all at once but it works like a charm.

I'm sooo glad you liked my addition to the thread. I was feeling a little like a "thread-crasher"!
Please continue to ask any questions you may have.

No no no you're fine!! And I figured something out. I am a nut for tab dividers that have the pockets in them. That was one of the reasons I wanted to switch from a 'blank book journal' to a ringed binder. That way each day has a tab and in the pocket I can put my ADR card, Mousekeeper envelope, and any other whatnot I collect that day.

Of course, they don't make small ringed binder- sized tab dividers let alone pocket kind! But I stuffed one of the planner pages inside the pocket and viola! Very easy to cut it with my ummm... whatever you call the scrapbook cutting thingy!!

I am glad I'm not the only slightly OCD planner :rotfl2:

Of course, they don't make small ringed binder- sized tab dividers let alone pocket kind! But I stuffed one of the planner pages inside the pocket and viola! Very easy to cut it with my ummm... whatever you call the scrapbook cutting thingy!!

I am glad I'm not the only slightly OCD planner :rotfl2:

I was going to make some pockets out of scrapbook paper. Although heavier cardstock may be a better idea.
Boy, do I ever feel at home in this thread!
:goodvibes:

Glad I didn't see this a month ago! (but now I REALLY want to make one!):rotfl2:
But as you can see - prolly don't have time now!

But...I salute all of you that are making your Disney Planning Binders!:worship:

Mickey'sBestGirl, I absolutely am in love with your creativity!!! I wish I could pay you to make one for me! I don't have the time or the patience and creativty involved in that! Would you ever think of selling them?!?!:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing! This is a great way to document your trip and have all the important info at your fingertips.

Okay! Okay!! I confess!!
I went today and bought myself the planner from Wal-Mart, and plan to go tomorrow to the scrapbook store to "customize" it!!!
Thanks to both of you for sharing your wonderfully creative ideas!!!

:grouphug:
~Kimber

Okay! Okay!! I confess!!
I went today and bought myself the planner from Wal-Mart, and plan to go tomorrow to the scrapbook store to "customize" it!!!
Thanks to both of you for sharing your wonderfully creative ideas!!!

:grouphug:
~Kimber

Welcome to the dark side!!.......:goodvibes

Have fun creating your planner!!!:flower3:

Would love to see pics when you get going.

WOW! I did not realize there were others like me!! My family thinks I am crazy when it comes to Disney planning. It brings out the OCD in me. I can not wait to get started on my planner for our next trip. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration. :yay:

All my planning for our June trip is done. I've been wondering what else I can do until then. HERE'S my answer :banana: Only hitch is my kids won't know until the week before we leave, so I'm going to have to work on it after they're in bed!

Off to Walmart and Michael's this weekend :yay:

haha look at all the people we have corrupted into our fun disney planning scrapping madness LOL :rotfl2:

ooo..oooo...ooo!!! I'm SO in! I love to scrapbook and totally would never have thought of this idea. It's way better than trying to organize absolutely everything after the trip is done. My daughters are sleeping over their Grammy's tonight and I have most of the day tomorrow to myself, so it looks like I'll be heading to Walmart to have a peek at these binders. This is our first trip to Disney and I just booked it 4 days ago, so I'm in the infant stage of our planning, perfect time to start my binder. I'm so excited!!!!:yay:
Like someone else said--I feel so at home here on this thread!

Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter