My DIS Circle Journal Posted!

disneyfreakjackie

<font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di
I posted my DIS circle journal today on twopeas using my scanner for the first time!! :banana: I mailed the journal today! (Janice, it will get to you by Friday.) Here's the link if you want to take a peak!! ("Jackie's Disney Adventures" is the very last page in the book!) :cheer2:

DIS CJ

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
AWESOME!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I love it! I need to get busy on mine for group 2, but I need to finish my Ride Swap stuff first. :rolleyes:

What did you use for your book? Did you alter the cover?

wtpclc

<font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po
Very cute Janckie! My page for sign-ins is SOOO similat to your first one it's scary. Maybe I am a real scrapper! ;)

GrayFal

I am REALLY over-vacationed this year ... well, EV
Jackie, it is wonderful!
and I love the new picture of your girls.....

Franne

DIS Veteran
Great Job!!! I love it, I just hope I can do it justice when it comes to me!!!
Franne

bskts4bj

DIS Veteran
I saw your layouts & LOVED them! That is my all time fav ride too -- my DD and I rode it 6 times in one afternoon -- ULTIMATE!

What's a "circle journal"?

Happy days!
Brenda

PigletsPal

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in HURRICANE ALLEY<br>
Great job Jackie. Now can you come to my house and teach me how to post my book on my scanner that has been sitting next to the comp. for over a year and I still don't know how to use it..........:(

ValerieK

DIS Veteran
That looks awesome.

It is nice to see what a CJ looks like. I was having a hard picturing what one would be like. Reading about one doesn't help me, I need to see one.

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
ValerieK said:
That looks awesome.

It is nice to see what a CJ looks like. I was having a hard picturing what one would be like. Reading about one doesn't help me, I need to see one.

I am the same way. I can't seem to understand directions, but seeing a visual helps. Now I can start mine and know what I am doing.

pattyT

DIS Veteran
hmmm just realized I forgot to post here - I left you pea praise! THey look awesome!
Love the new pic of your girls too!

Lisa

<font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p
Your scrapping is wonderful. You did such a nice job. :earsboy:

Sandy22

<font color=magenta>Adopting a Princess<br><font c
Thanks for sharing! I'm a circle journal newbie in group two and it's nice to actually see a DIS journal as an example.

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
I'm just joining group III to do my first CJ. Jackie, I absolutely LOVE your CJ pics that you posted on twopeas. It is AWESOME! :cheer2: (will you do mine? :rotfl: )

have a great day! :wave:

disneyfreakjackie

<font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di
You don't need me!!! That was my first one!! I just finished my second (Disney themed OF COURSE!!!). This time my theme is Favorite Disney Resort!! :cool1:

MomOf2DisneyKids

<font color=9966ff>Scrapbook mommy<br><font color=
disneyfreakjackie said:
You don't need me!!! That was my first one!! I just finished my second (Disney themed OF COURSE!!!). This time my theme is Favorite Disney Resort!! :cool1:

you just finished one? Does this mean you'll be joining group III?? :teeth:

ljb9539

Mouseketeer
Awesome job --- I can't wait to start mine! YEAH!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Laura

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!