My DIS Circle Journal Posted!

disneyfreakjackie

<font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di
I posted my DIS circle journal today on twopeas using my scanner for the first time!! :banana: I mailed the journal today! (Janice, it will get to you by Friday.) Here's the link if you want to take a peak!! ("Jackie's Disney Adventures" is the very last page in the book!) :cheer2:

DIS CJ

AWESOME!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I love it! I need to get busy on mine for group 2, but I need to finish my Ride Swap stuff first. :rolleyes:

What did you use for your book? Did you alter the cover?

Very cute Janckie! My page for sign-ins is SOOO similat to your first one it's scary. Maybe I am a real scrapper! ;)

Jackie, it is wonderful!
and I love the new picture of your girls.....

Great Job!!! I love it, I just hope I can do it justice when it comes to me!!!
Franne

I saw your layouts & LOVED them! That is my all time fav ride too -- my DD and I rode it 6 times in one afternoon -- ULTIMATE!

What's a "circle journal"?

Happy days!
Brenda

Great job Jackie. Now can you come to my house and teach me how to post my book on my scanner that has been sitting next to the comp. for over a year and I still don't know how to use it..........:(

That looks awesome.

It is nice to see what a CJ looks like. I was having a hard picturing what one would be like. Reading about one doesn't help me, I need to see one.

ValerieK said:
That looks awesome.

It is nice to see what a CJ looks like. I was having a hard picturing what one would be like. Reading about one doesn't help me, I need to see one.

I am the same way. I can't seem to understand directions, but seeing a visual helps. Now I can start mine and know what I am doing.

hmmm just realized I forgot to post here - I left you pea praise! THey look awesome!
Love the new pic of your girls too!

Your scrapping is wonderful. You did such a nice job. :earsboy:

Thanks for sharing! I'm a circle journal newbie in group two and it's nice to actually see a DIS journal as an example.

I'm just joining group III to do my first CJ. Jackie, I absolutely LOVE your CJ pics that you posted on twopeas. It is AWESOME! :cheer2: (will you do mine? :rotfl: )

have a great day! :wave:

You don't need me!!! That was my first one!! I just finished my second (Disney themed OF COURSE!!!). This time my theme is Favorite Disney Resort!! :cool1:

disneyfreakjackie said:
You don't need me!!! That was my first one!! I just finished my second (Disney themed OF COURSE!!!). This time my theme is Favorite Disney Resort!! :cool1:

you just finished one? Does this mean you'll be joining group III?? :teeth:

Awesome job --- I can't wait to start mine! YEAH!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter