My dining reservations

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
day 1 9 pm STk Orlando
2nd-day breakfast at crystal palace lunch at Mama Melrose's dinner at chef homecoming
3rd-day breakfast tusker house nothing for lunch plan to try some snacks dinner at Le Cellier
4th-day bon voyage breakfast lunch the plaza dinner at Rainforest Cafe (Disney Springs)
5th day (mnsshp party ticket for this night) breakfast 1900 park fare lunch be our guest not decided about dinner
6th and 7 days none booked going to visit universal studios as a roller coaster wimp two days are enough.
:)
8 tusker house for breakfast lunch at Yak and Yeti very late dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse
9 breakfast not decided lunch at liberty tree tavern (never eaten there yet) dinner at Nacoossee's
10 breakfast 1900 park fare (may change that) Hollywood brown derby lunch no choice for dinner yet
11 breakfast be our guest lunch Tiffins and a 10:20 dinner at Splitsville
12 just got Terralina crafted Italian for a 10:15 dinner
13 50's prime time for lunch will decide lunch and dinner later
nothing booked for day 14

Wow, that's a lot of food and a lot of hopping around! For me it would be way too many sit down meals per day and too much time spent hopping between parks. But to each their own....enjoy!

All you'll be doing is eating and hopping around. But like the PP said, to each their own!

day 1 9 pm STk Orlando
2nd-day breakfast at crystal palace lunch at Mama Melrose's dinner at chef homecoming
3rd-day breakfast tusker house nothing for lunch plan to try some snacks dinner at Le Cellier
4th-day bon voyage breakfast lunch the plaza dinner at Rainforest Cafe (Disney Springs)
5th day (mnsshp party ticket for this night) breakfast 1900 park fare lunch be our guest not decided about dinner
6th and 7 days none booked going to visit universal studios as a roller coaster wimp two days are enough.
:)
8 tusker house for breakfast lunch at Yak and Yeti very late dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse
9 breakfast not decided lunch at liberty tree tavern (never eaten there yet) dinner at Nacoossee's
10 breakfast 1900 park fare (may change that) Hollywood brown derby lunch no choice for dinner yet
11 breakfast be our guest lunch Tiffins and a 10:20 dinner at Splitsville
12 just got Terralina crafted Italian for a 10:15 dinner
13 50's prime time for lunch will decide lunch and dinner later
nothing booked for day 14

I am full reading this ! :)) lot of great restaurants but a ton of food ! Enjoy !

People tend to say this on the boards, that all you'll be doing is sitting and eating, but this was not my experience at all. If you order quickly and take care of the check right away, it's just a nice break from the heat outside (especially for people who don't go back to the hotel and take a long break there). We did 3 TS meals almost every day of our last trip and the longest we spent in any restaurant was an hour and fifteen minutes (and that was for the characters). We watched people in long lines for QS sitting out in the heat and I am willing to bet they spent close to the same amount of time on the their meal, spent in line (for fewer choices/worse food IMO) and battling for a seat. Just saying...if you make a point of ordering quickly and getting the check right away, an hour inside the A/C is well worth it for some of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter