My buddy is getting showered with pixie dust

rg35

DIS Veteran
They arrived last week. Their flight was delayed 5 hours and they didn't get to their resort (carribean beach) until 4:30am

They had MNSSHP that night. Their (very young) son had a major meltdown and they had to leave early. They went to guest services and they comped them tickets for Tuesday's party.

Then, back at their hotel they were talking to a cast member about their travel experiences and this and that. Turns out the guy was some kind of manager and gave them 8 anytime FPs and a night's credit on their stay.

THEN, my buddy's wife got sick and they couldn't use two of their parks pass days. Disney extended their hoppers to not expire until 2021.

Every day he was messaging me with some story and I just could not believe how much they did to make up for bad stuff that they encountered on their trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter