MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

I've got me, Barb, Sandra B., NancyIL, RobinRS and her son Michael, which makes ::counting:: 6, but I thought I'd add on another two people for grins......

Let's see, what would Martha do? Home-made napkins from antique cloth found at tag sales, hand-written seating charts, gardenias in water.....

Don't mind me. I didn't get much sleep last night. Some dog named Bandit decided to howl at the moon half the night. :rolleyes:

Steve I tried tp PM you but your mailbox was full.

Could we join you please ??? There would be 3 of us. Dan my SO (his first trip to Disney) and my DD Caitlyn (also her 2st trip) and myself. We would love to join you.

That is so weird. I don't have any messages in my mailbox. Anyway....sure Robin. Glad to have you along!

::disneycub officially closes his table at the Crystal Palace::

I'll get a PS for all of us on October 3rd for December 2nd at 4:30. I'll e-mail each of you with the confirmation number, etc., okey-dokey?? I'll be at WDW on that day in October, but I will get back to you some way or the other (guess taking my laptop is in order).

Great Robin! :bounce: The more the merrier. :) First trip to Disney for your SO, hunh? :D :D :D This could be fun! ;)

Well Dan signed up on the magic meetings page, so he is 'confirmed' at my table. :bounce:

The other two 'secret' DIS'ers will not be able to attend as they leave that day....so now I'm down to 5 people at our table.....and we'd love to add others. :)

Okay, I know. We'll wait until Oct. 2nd.....we'll tally up the number of people who want to attend and then we'll divide that number by 6 (or so) and then we'll get as many people as we need to call in and make PS's. This should work! :)

Steve- you need to empty out the "sent" folder, too. I got the same response as Robin when I tried to PM you back!

Thanks Nancy. Couldn't imagine what was wrong.....I just went back and cleaned everything up, so I should be good to go for another coupla months.

Nancy, that's great. Glad you decided to stay longer. Welcome to our table!!! That goes for you too, Robin. Nice to have you and your family join us. :D
Tia, I'm so glad Dan's going to be there and at your table, too. He's the nicest guy. I also wouldn't worry about filling up the table. I'm sure we'll pick up people as they realize what we're up to!!!
Thanks, Steve. We do have a quite an interesting group forming here! Should be fun!!

BUT, NO FOOD FIGHTS!!!!!!!! I don't like food in my hair!!!:p :p

OK, like, Barb-for-Real......

Is that the second rule of the convention? NO FOOD FIGHTS?

I've never been in one....but there's always a first for everything. :p

::writing on chalkboard::

I will behave. I will behave. I will behave. Maybe I'll behave. I will behave. I will behave. You'll be lucky if I behave at all. I will behave.
naughty.gif

OMGosh Steve! That one made me LOL for reals!!! :D

And yes, we have our Second Official Rule.....NO FOOD FIGHTS because we dont' like food in our hair. ;)

Thanks for the link Steve. This way we can just figure out what we want now and add it to our itinerary and then we won't have to worry about it when we get there. :D :D :D The more we plan now, the less stress we'll have when we get there! Right? :D :D :D

((asking the COMMANDOS in a whispered voice.....)) do you think we're driving anyone crazy with this yet? teeheehee :tongue:

::answering back in a whispered voice::

I don't know about anybody else, but I was crazy to begin with.........

::he said, holding a bubbling vial of tonic to his lips::

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
spineye.gif
drop.gif

LOL, Steve! I haven't been in a food fight in a looooooooooong time and don't care to do it again. :p :p So, yes, that can be rule #2! ;) :D
This is a just in case thingie: I used to be a wild and crazy gal. (another one of those looooooong time ago things.) I tend to be subdued because I don't want to upset/embarrass the family. They keep me in line. But, I have been known to get downright silly/loud/rowdy/giddy/embarrassing when there's no one around to remind me how old I am and that I really should act my age. Nothing bad, but here's an example: I was in WDW in March with my sister and her family. My neices kept giving us a hard time about not raising our arms on the mountain rides. Well, we fixed them. On Maelstrom, we raised our arms and screamed all the down the 3 foot drop! Not only did we embarass them, we got the 2 guys in front of us so worried about the HUGE drop that they weren't sure they wanted to continue the ride. As we're going up, Nancy and I are talking about how bad the drop is and how wet we're going to get. We laid it on really thick. Fortunately, the guys had a sense of humor and laughed with us afterwards. Then, we raised our arms and screamed (but not as loud) in Small World and The River of Time. The girls didn't think we were funny after a while. Boy, Nancy & I did, we laughed all afternoon!!! Ok, so it's not that bad, but it was really silly and a lot of fun! :D

Steve..Thanks. I'm not sure who is more excited about this trip Dan or I...he about jumped for joy when I showed him our airline tickets. I have taken him along to 2 DISmeets so far and we are hosting one in Dallas in Sept so at least he is getting used to us "Disney People".

OH...The really funny thing about Dan is that his last vacation was to Europe alone, all the guys at his office were jealous. Now he is going on the 'family trips'....the guys at work are teasing him now
rolleyes.gif

:D You guys are down-right funny! :D

Barb, I think that would be too fun! I really act the 'mom part' when I'm with my kids, but when I'm not I tend to get a little 'wild' too. :rolleyes: I could see me doing that with you and your sister......but NEVER with my kids in tow! :eek:

Too, Too Funny. :D

I think that's really cool that you've got a S.O. that seems to share your love of Disney, Robin. Most of the time when I try to talk about it, even the dog rolls his eyes. ;)

We are also planning to go to the Dec 2nd MVMCP but we are planning for Tony's for dinner. We ate at CP our last trip and want to try something new for us. Anyone else thinking about Tony's also?

Can't wait to join in on the fun!!!:bounce:

Jacquelyn:D

:wave: Hi Jacquelyn. :wave:

No one has mentioned Tony's on that particular night.....YET!!!.....but I am quite sure there will be plenty of interested parties as the time grows nearer. :) :)

I think the group of people doing MVMCP on Friday night is meeting at Tony's. :)

Welcome to the board. :) What else are you interested in?

The Great Kahunas are working on the mini meets schedule this weekend. :bounce: Can't wait! :D

Hi!

I've been away due to a lack of a computer! But I am back now and I really want to join you all at Crystal Palace... too late?

Can you just see this? We get to the CM who loads the ride and he/she says how many? So we say 30!!!!!!! (because we all decided to stay together) OMG, what a riot!!! We would terrorize the whole park!! Invasion of the DIS-Con!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Welcome Back, Taryn-it's never too late!!!!:D :wave:

DIS-CON Takes over the MK!

Yes, I can see it now. :D Do you think Pete would be proud or embarassed??? :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter