• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

For those of us that are attending solo, does anyone want to share a table so we don't have to sit alone? I know I don't want to sit by myself.

My thinking exactly, Barb. I was thinking about getting a PS for 4 at the Crystal Palace for 5:00 or so, and anyone who wanted to join me is more than welcome.

I'll be glad to join you for dinner. The time sounds good, too. Thanks for the offer. :) :) And, I agree, a PS inside the park is the only way to go before MVMCP. :D

I just checked the Calculator and a PS for December 2nd needs to be made on October 3rd. So......I'll be at WDW on that day, so it should be easy to make the PS. YAY!

Steve,

I'd like to join you and Barb if possible! :) Never had diner at Crystal Palace before, can't wait!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sure, that will be great. Akshally, I'm going to get a table for 6. I think Robinrs and her son Michael will be joining us as well.

My family is a party of 4, so perhaps I'll make a PS for a party of 6 in case someone(s) wants to join us. :)

Marked my calendar for October 3rd. :D

Sandra, it's nice that you're joining us. :)
Steve, that's great, I would love to share our table with Robin and her son. :)

We will be a party of 4, and anyone is welcome to join us. Just beware..my DH is camera happy!!! I was going to try for a 4:30 PS.

((Lauren, I was going to PM you, but then I decided to play this out on this thread because maybe there are other people wondering the same thing.))

What happens if we make our PS too early? Will they make us leave the park and then re-enter, or do you think they'll allow us to just 'hang out' there?

We once planned dinner at Cinderella's Castle just before MVMCP and although we finished early and they needed our table to seat other people, they let us 'hang out' downstairs in the corridor (sp?) area. It became packed, but it was better than having to leave. They also gave us our tix or wristbands or whatever they were right there in the restaurant before we exited the restaurant and entered Fantasyland.

Last year, we were at LTT. We ate very slow, and they let us hang around until it was time to let us out. At that time, they took our tickets before we could leave the restaurant. We were allowed out a bit early if I remember right. I don't know if every restaurant has the same policy or not.

Tia-

I have no idea what the answer to your question is. You guys are suppose to be the experts!!! This is our first MVMCP.

I was figuring 4:30 PS, get seated by 5:00, and by the time we all chat and eat 2 hours will have flown by, then MVMCP here we come!
;)

I've heard via other threads that the restaurants will let you hang around until the start of the party, as long as you have your MVMCP tickets with you. A far better choice than going out of the MK and then coming back in with the masses of people.

How did I miss these posts? :confused: Had a lot of trouble this weekend...I guess my screen didn't update properly. Sorry. :(

Thanks for the answers. :)

BTW, I updated our PS arrangements on page 1. :) :) :)

:bounce: Tia :bounce:

As I noted on the other thread about this, I'll make a PS for the Crystal Palace for around 5:00 on the night on MVMCP. So far at a table for 8, I have Sandra, Barb, Robinrs and Michael joining me for sure. Anyone else is welcome to join us. :D

Tia-

I have been having a lot of problems with this site lately.

I keep getting messages saying my PM box is full, when it is empty. Then I keep getting repeat replies to threads. I am also missing replies as well.

Monday morning is going to be VERY busy with everyone trying to get MVMCP and CP!!!

I'm sorry Lauren. :( I've been having a ton o' trouble myself! :mad:

Multiple PM notificiations....and they're all about half a day LATE! :mad: Grrr!!! :mad:

Don't they know that the COMMANDOS are meeting for the next few months??? :rolleyes:

I just changed my return flight to Dec. 4th so I can attend MVMCP on the 2nd with you all! Steve, could I join your group at the Crystal Palace that night?

Nancy, just sent you a PM. Course you are welcome to join us!! Party of 2 left at the DISCON crazies table (at least one of them....)

Yay Nancy! :bounce: Thada Girl! :D

Okay, Steve, who and how many do you have at your crazy table?

I have my family of 4, holding a spot for Dan Murphy (of course! :o ), and then I have 2 other DIS'ers who cannot be known because one DIS'er is giving the other DIS'er this trip as a surprise. :smooth: Shhhhh........ That is 7. I think I'll make my PS for a few more just in case. ;) ((the secret DIS'ers might not be able to make it, and as soon as I find out, I'll update this. :) ))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter