• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

:( :( :( Believe it or not....still no tix for me. :( :( :(

The system has been down--at least when you call from Idaho :rolleyes: --all morning! :mad:

I've called back numerous times.....and I've been hung up on several times. Have to get DD to school and then go to Costco....I'll try back later today. :)

:bounce: Can't kill my spirit! :bounce:

:sunny:

mermaid-

Great!!!

I think I will be calling back later this evening or tomorrow to reconfirm since they seem to have had big computer problems!!! Better to be safe. I can see it now, "What? We never sold any tixs that morning! Our computers were down. You must be mistaken.";)

Tia- :( :eek: :( :eek:

Hung up on? By whom?

Lauren,

The CM should have given you a confirmation number for your tickets. If she didn't, I'd call back!

Luvdsny,

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Tia, keeping my fingers crossed that you get through today! Here's a sprinkling of pixie dust, too!
I made sure I got a confirmation number and the person's name. It never hurts to have too much information!

Steve-

I do have a confirmation number. That still doesn't mean that we aren't lost somewhere:eek: after the system crashed.

I have had confirmation numbers for PS's that have wound up on other peoples names, my name having other peoples #'s etc.

I am such a worry wart that I know I will not rest til I reconfirm. I always reconfirm all my PS"s too!!!;)

:) Thanks guys! :) You are all the best!

I don't think they hung up on me on purpose, but during 2 different calls I had worked my way through the phone maze and was waiting with nice Disney music in the background....and then it would sound like someone picked up the phone (could hear that scratchy sound) and then *plunk* the phone would hand up! :mad:

I've been calling and calling and each time I have to listen to "Thank you for calling Walt Disney World...." about 6 times! Grrrr! :mad:

The system is still down! :( Oh well... at least no one else is able to buy my tickets....LOL :D

Finally got my MVMCP tickets!! This year i got them for three nights since we are brining mom. Yep Tia like i said in PM will be there. We got the 2nd-6th-and the 14th. this way in case splash breaks down this year one night and traps us will still see it all. Cant wait counting the days and butterflies in my stomach. Now off to shampoo moms rugs.
Lisa

Yay Lisa! :bounce: 3 nights??? Holy Moly Girlfriend! :earseek:

I've got you and Chris and Nicole and Loretta down for our table at CP on the 2nd. :) :) :)

:bounce: :bounce: Just thought that I'd post here that I ordered my MCMCP
tickets for Dec. 2 !!!!!!!!
"Joy to the World!"
Corinne:wave:

Had to change my night. We are leaving on the 3rd and Mom didn't want to spend the last night doing this so late :( So we have to go shopping instead :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
We ARE goin gon the 29th, so I won't miss it. The MVMCP is on the top of my list of must do's!
Have fun on the 2nd everybody!

:( :( :( Bummer Pumbaa.....but you gotta do what you gotta do. :) There is another group of DIS'ers going that night (they're just not posting here...yet), so I'm sure you'll still have fun with DIS'ers. :bounce:

We can't go to the CLP on the night of the 3rd for the same reason.....we have to spend our last full night at WDW in the MK....it's tradition! :D So, I'm thinking about doing the CLP dinner package on the 29th.....and I'm hoping there will be other DIS'ers doing the same!! :bounce:

And Dan, I'll remind you to make a PS for Crystal Palace for dinner prior to this joyous event, okay? :bounce:

I think there might be some people who need a table....could they sit at your's? I can't remember who they were (maybe Judy from Boise and her family ???), but I'll get it straight before then. :D :)

Thanks for coming along. :)

That's the other person! Thanks. :)

See how quickly a table fills up? :bounce:

My tickets are ordered and on their way right now!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPPPY

Another thing I thought of....if you're bringing young children who need a stroller.....bring your own or rent one early. The stroller lines at MVMCP last year were horrendous!

Tia,
DD has been helping me online and on the boards, maybe now I will get her hooked on Disney and we can bring her along too.

Lisa

Steve, thank you for that advice. We're not sure yet what we want to do....bring our own (is the hassle of checking it and lugging it to/from the hotel worth it?) or rent one (which we'll have to take him out of when we leave the parks!). We've always brought our own, but I've sold his strollers since we don't really need them here anymore.....BUT at Disney World we will DEFINITELY need one....the little one tuckers out too easily after a long day at the World. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm an expert on strollers, mind you (except on how to avoid them)....but I remember seeing this stroller line with maybe 200 people in it about 1 hour after MVMCP started....and I thought "what a shame to pay all that money and spend it in line instead of seeing the shows."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter