MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

I love reading those 'When did strollers become registered lethal weapons?" threads...LOL :D

And all of the space they take when parking them.....ughhhhh!

Boy, I agree, the stoller lines can be horrible. But, I will tell you that the new style buses are very stroller friendly. They have huge doors and very wide aisles. They don't seat as many people, but they sure make leaving your child in the stroller much easier. I don't know if this is the reason for the new style or not. My DH said they hold more, because more people can stand! I suppose he could be right (he's been known to have a correct thought once in a while!) But, at the end of a long, hot park day, I sure don't want to have to stand all the way back to my resort. I'll wait for the next empty bus.
Tia, that thread was hysterical. I had to put my two cents in, too!

BARB! Your PM Box is full so I can't reply back to you! :eek: Make sure to empty your 'sent messages' as well. And go back further than 10 days. Thanks. :)

Thank you Barb. That whole PM thing is kind of 'coo-coo' sometimes. ;) :D :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter