MVMCP...who wants to join us on the 2nd?

Count me in, for sure! I may have one more. My mom is thinking of flying in that morning (12/2) so we can spend time together at WDW after the convention. Either CP or LTT is fine with me. A group of DIS people met at LTT last year before MVMCP. We ate at separate tables, but at the same time. It was a bit hard to talk to everyone. Maybe CP would work better, as it's basically one large room. I love the fact that we can enter the park right from the restaurant. So, put me down for one person, maybe two. Thanks for the offer, Tia! This sounds like a lot of fun! What a great way to continue the convention on our own!! :)

i want to go too!!!!!!. oh no just remembered i will still be home in idaho oh well have a good time without me. he he derinda:eek:

I would really like to go to MVMCP and have dinner at Crystal Palace.

Please put me down as a definite confirmation for December 2nd.

Do we Buy our own MVMCP tickets?

Do we make our own Priority Seating reservations?

This sounds like a wonderful time to meet everyone.

Ray Sharpton:)

:wave: Hi Derinda. :wave: And LOL. :p

Good questions Ray. Yes, we all need to buy our own MVMCP tix, but I'm not sure how the PS works.....do we make several PS's or do I just make one for a big group of us??? :confused: Who has done this before for a large group? Advice is welcomed. :)

LOL LaurenK....Hopefully someone will move it. :rolleyes: ;)

luvdsny-

HMMM! Good question. I am more apt to say each family make their own. You never know who will show up in the end. Lots of unforseen things can happen. But, on the other hand, how will we know that we can all get PS's at or near the same time.

Our June meet, we just met outside of PoC.

We should probably call dining and ask. What day do we have to make the PS on? We will just have a cut-off on that day.

Lauren...I think Oct. 3rd is the date we can call in and make our PS. I'll double-check that soon. And I think a good back-up plan would be to meet DIS'ers at a specific ride in case some people don't want to do the dinner meet, but do want to meet for that night. :)

Question: How and When do we purchase the MVMCP tix? Last time our TA purchased them for us and added them to our pkg. At that time, we had never been before and didnt' know much about it.

Sounds good!!! I just can't handle my excitement right now. We ditched HRH, and have booked POLY for 5 nights and Beach Club for 4 nights. I am thru the roof!! I also booked my air today. Now the plotting and planning begins. During our June trip, I had our "perfect" itinerary. Of course it was shot the first day, but we had the best trip yet!!

That's really great Lauren!!! :bounce:

I think that most of the fun is in planning those itinerarys......and I'm pretty sure most people's intinerarys go by the wayside.......but they're fun nonetheless. ;) Happy Planning. :)

Hey Lauren.....would you like to co-host this MVMCP/Dinner meet with me??? Please??? :D :D :D

((it's not like everyone else hasn't done all of the work so far anyways! :rolleyes: ;) ))

Sure Tia!

I don't know how my DH will feel. He thought we were nuts last time. Actually once he met everyone, he thought it was a great experience. He still couldn't get over the fact that we all, not knowing each other, met up. I asked a moderator to move the post, but you might have to, since it is your thread. ;)

LOL about your DH. I will admit.....it is a bit odd that a bunch of strangers who 'met' over the internet ( :rolleyes: ) would get together to meet eachother! :eek: Isn't this the very thing that we warn others against??? LOL ;)

However, I've been to two very successful Boise DIS meets now, and I can personally say, that Yes, we are all weird....but only in good ways! ;) ;) ;)

It's official. I added this meet to the DIS Meets page. Please sign in there as well. It's easier to read than this thread...LOL ;) Thanks. :)

Magic Meetings Page

I added an extra night onto my trip just for the MVMCP! Would love to start it with dinner at the CP.. Put me down for 2!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ....I wanna GO. Put me down for 3 people!

So, now it's official. ;) ;) :D I'll be at the CP, on 12/2 before MVMCP!!;) :p

So now all we have to do is figure out WHEN Disney is putting the tickets on sale.

Wow lots of fun we are gonna have!! Man i need more coffee and i really need to work on my english!! I am bouncing out of my skin can anyone out there tell me how to make time go faster? Maybe i can just knock myself out till then.Well got to run DS is gonna dye his hair royal blue and i want to laugh at him.
Hey Tia Amibeth thinks your green bouncing things look llook like the little germs in one of her medical films. She thinks there cute.

Who's Amibeth? And tell her I have to agree...they have always looked like little germs or sp*rms ( :eek: ) to me...LOL :D

Tia Amibeth is my 21 year old daughter. Hopefully someday we can Disney her. We took her may 2000 sshe had fun but didnt get her hooked,in fact she thinks our love for Disney is just a midlife crissis. Im thinking if she met someof you guys that might do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter