Must do table service restaurant.

disneysherrym

Earning My Ears
Need some suggestions. We are going first week of F & W and I am so undecided on where to make reservations. Currently have California grill booked but I am thinking about cancelling this reservation which at that point will leave me 2 table service meals left. Here is what I have so far.

Cape May - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
'Ohana - Dinner
Coral Reef - Dinner

I AM OPEN FOR YOUR SUGGESTION AND WHY YOU WOULD EAT THERE!

Thanks in advance.:banana:

Well, you already have a few buffet/family styles, so I would go with a service meal. We like Kona Cafe, Le Cellier & Teppan Edo. Kona has nice food and is relaxed. Le Cellier is a family favorite because of the filet/risotto dish. We like it better at lunch. Teppan Edo is another family favorite. Kids like the show and the simple food. All are good values on the DDP, particularly Teppan Edo.

I would highly recommend doing Le Celier for lunch on one of your days.. it is an absolute steal of a meal for only 1 dining plan credit.

Via Napoli would be my second choice. I've not yet met a person who did not like the pizza there.. it is so good that we are eating there twice on our trip.

ooh I have all of these (exept Cali) booked. Never been to any of them so really looking forward to eating there.

I agree with PPs. I would suggest Teppan Edo, Via Napoli or Le Cellier. Out of these my first choice would be Via Napoli. It was one of our favorite TS during our last trip and is now a must. The pizza is probably the best I have ever had, the plated dishes are great as well as the service! If you were going to do Le Cellier I would suggest doing it for lunch so it would only be one credit. Teppan Edo is a hibachi restaurant where they cook the food in front of you. It has a fun atmosphere and the food is good. Honestly, I would pick any of these options over Coral Reef which you have scheduled. While they have the fish tank you would be able to see fish if you walk through the Nemo exhibit. From our experience the food is mediocre at best and the service is not great.

I would also have to agree with Le Cellier for lunch. It is a great value if you're on DDP. It was the one time DH, DD (10 at the time), and I could all order a filet! We all loved it!! We also had a really great server that totally customized DD's filet so that any "fancy" sauces or anything would be on the side. We didn't even ask her to do it and were so surprised by it and appreciated it a lot.
And when I asked DH (who doesn't plan anything) where he would want to eat again, Le Cellier was the only place he mentioned. So, we will most likely eat there again and hopefully try Via Napoli also.

Need some suggestions. We are going first week of F & W and I am so undecided on where to make reservations. Currently have California grill booked but I am thinking about cancelling this reservation which at that point will leave me 2 table service meals left. Here is what I have so far.

Cape May - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
'Ohana - Dinner
Coral Reef - Dinner

I AM OPEN FOR YOUR SUGGESTION AND WHY YOU WOULD EAT THERE!

Thanks in advance.:banana:

I,m a big fan of Flying Fish. The menu is wonderful. I have eaten there several times and always had great service and food.

We love the Grand Floridian Cafe. Have you considered a dinner show? HDDR is great fun. One of our favourite meals at WDW :)

We love Teppan Edo! It is one of our Fav's! The food is really good and the chefs are entertaining. It is a must do for us everytime.

We thought Sanaa was great! If you go for lunch, you'll be able to see the wild-life. If you go for dinner, try to make your reservation before sundown, if you want to see the animals.

Teppan Edo is a family tradition...we go EVERY time...

Le Cellier is a new favorite.... beginning May 2010...

Have BOTH booked for our May 2012 visit.:thumbsup2

DS and I Loved Cali Grill in May 2010 for the sushi...vs. price and with the whole family it didn't make the cut for this next visit although the view is FABulous.

Wish I knew who is in your family (couple only? kids?) and preferences but not knowing that.... above are my thoughts.

I agree with PP... HDDR is Super... we have that booked in May as well... and if you have kiddos (or in some cases even if not!) then a Character meal would be lots of fun !

Have a magical visit !

Mary

We love California Grill, we've never had a bad meal. The steak is my favourite onsite. The view is great and the service has always been terrific. Narcossee's is my must-do every trip because I have to have the whole Maine Lobster. I can only eat so many steaks in a week so it's a nice change. My do like Le Cellier for the Mushroom Fillet but not as much as other choices. Service can be spotty at best. Teppan Edo is nice for change too! So many choices, that why I'm planning our meals and our next trip is 10 months way :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter