Music: What are you listening to??

RIP, Judith Durham. Thank you for so many great songs, sung with your beautiful voice along with The Seekers back in the 60's. You and your fellow band mates made some great music back then. God speed.

Farewell, Judith

1659906072993.png 1659906138939.png

1659906315898.png 1659906242299.png

I was so stressed for the last couple of months that i did listen any music, didn't watch even one movie or tv show and didn't meet any of my friends. I took my studies too seriously and it didn't make me a favor. I started to feel bad, i was always extremely tired and started to sleep not very well. One morning i woke with the serious intention to change it. I ordered my essay from https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/history and took a day off. Guess what? Next morning i woke up feeling like a different person.

Last edited:
And yet another. :( Thank you, Olivia, for so many great years of so many memorable songs and movies. Thank you also for your advocacy for many health issues and humanitarian causes. You'll be missed. God speed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter