Music: What are you listening to??

My parents are both gone now. But around the time that Walk The Line came out I discovered that they had seen a young Johnny Cash in concert, when he was just starting out in the 50s. I assume on a date, as they were teenagers.

I am a curious person but I still kick myself for not asking more questions, in general. As this little nugget came out of the blue in a casual conversation, probably close to sixty years after its occurrence.
I love Johnny Cash and his love story with June Carter.

Check out this one - around 2:25 he tells a little story/joke my guy said reminded him of us 😉

Tonight was 80’s retro night. I realized that I hadn’t used the surround sound system in the family room for about 12 years, so I turned it on and put on a Heart CD. I am hoping I didn’t disturb the neighbors, but it sounded so good. I mostly watch tv in the living room as the large tv is there as well as the Blu Ray DVD player, but it doesn’t have the speaker setup like the downstairs does. I might have to make it a regular occasion.

RIP, Rosa Lee. Thank you to you and your fellow Dixie Cups for adding to the fun youth I had. You're with your fellow 'girl group' sister, Ronnie now.

No wind, no rain
No winters cold can stop me baby
No, no baby,
'Cause you are my love
If you like Motown I recommend checking out the documentary on The Funk Brothers. They played the backing on almost all the Motown tracks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter