Music of Pixar Dining Package & new Fantastic Dining Package

Just booked F! and Pixar Live Dinner Package at H&V for June 15! Had to call and it took about 15 minutes. It let me book for 3:40 even though I have a 4:15 F! dinner package the same day (didn't make me cancel).

I'm 0-4 with reps on trying for something similar. They always say they only have breakfast and lunch for H&V for the combo.
I have an ADR for the combo for Mama Melrose for the time I want, but I'd prefer H&V.

I'm 0-4 with reps on trying for something similar. They always say they only have breakfast and lunch for H&V for the combo.
I have an ADR for the combo for Mama Melrose for the time I want, but I'd prefer H&V.

I would say keep calling. There was a lot of confusion on my call. And the CM knew what I was talking about!

Are the dates for August for the combined F! and Pixar concert released yet? I tried to make a phone reservation for 8/15 for H&V and the CM didn't find any availability for the combo. Wondering if it's a "sold out" issue or if they haven't released the combined package for that date yet.

Anyone know the cost for the duo package?

From TouringPlans blog....

Hollywood & Vine
The Music of Pixar Live and Fantastmic! Dining Package
Breakfast : $44 per adults; $28 per child
Lunch: $57 per adult; $35 per child
Dinner: $62 per adult; $38 per child

Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
Lunch & Dinner: $50 per adult; $21 per child

The Hollywood Brown Derby
Lunch & Dinner: $70 per adult; $25 per child

We booked over the phone. HBD lunch. The cm said it was Pixar Live and Fantasmic but on MDE it only shows Pixar and Friends - Does anyone elses show different. Also HBD is the 3rd show so Pixar live at 8.15pm then Fantasmic at 9pm (not sure how that works)

We booked over the phone. HBD lunch. The cm said it was Pixar Live and Fantasmic but on MDE it only shows Pixar and Friends - Does anyone elses show different. Also HBD is the 3rd show so Pixar live at 8.15pm then Fantasmic at 9pm (not sure how that works)

Mine adds an "F!" to show Fantasmic....

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner F! Pixar and Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show

Mine says,
Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner F! Pixar Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show at Hollywood & Vine

Just noticed the F! a few minutes ago so we must be fine. We are Pixar 3rd Show

I tried to get the Pixar package, but there was only 3rd show available. I was only interested in the first show.

I am having the same problem. Already have HW and want to add the show for dinner, yet they are saying you can't do it.

I tried but she said HW was for breakfast or lunch only.

They may not have any more dinners at H&V for the package. Because of the timing of the two shows, you can only dine at certain times.

I was able to book dinner at 4pm with 2nd showing of Pixar and Fantasmic.

Just noticed the F! a few minutes ago so we must be fine. We are Pixar 3rd Show

How do you have the 3rd show for the combo package? Third show is at 8:15 and it says the show is 40 minutes long. That's cutting it close for 9pm Fantasmic isn't it?

I GOT IT! My CM took a while to search through the best options for me. I got:

6:25pm at Hollywood and Vine with 5pm Pixar and 9pm Fantasmic and confirmed 1 TS credit. We were surprised about the Pixar show being before the meal so she asked about it. Apparently, I check in to show my dining reservation before the Pixar show to get seated.

SO STOKED!!!

At first, she only offered me a 2pm lunch with 8:15 Pixar and 9pm F! I wasn't too crazy about that and really wanted a dinner (so we can take an afternoon break) so she kept looking. Very pleased with what I have :)

I agree - but was offered the same showtimes.

I wouldn't be happy with the times so close together. If the Pixar show runs just two minutes late or you have to fight a crowd to get out, you're going to be late for Fantasmic.

How do you have the 3rd show for the combo package? Third show is at 8:15 and it says the show is 40 minutes long. That's cutting it close for 9pm Fantasmic isn't it?

I agree - but was offered the same showtimes.

I know, I queried it but cm told me they wouldn't let you book it if it was not going to work. I am sceptical I have to say. They do seem to be offering it as an option though so you would hope there is something in place to make sure you still get seating at Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter