Music of Pixar Dining Package & new Fantastic Dining Package

Really? I reserved both, for two different trips. My Pixar only one looks like this:

View attachment 233793

And my ADR for the combo looks like this:

View attachment 233794
Yeah. I just clicked on All Dining and then went to Music of Pixar Live! Dining Package and made an ADR for my date. Until looking on here I didn't think I signed up for the Fantasmic part too. On the site it looks like you have to call to get the combo package. Maybe it's a glitch or something. This is how my reservation shows up listed.

Hollywood & Vine Breakfast F! Pixar Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show

Just got off the phone. I was able to change get it at HBD at 4pm. A little earlier than my existing reservation, but workable.

Reservations are only available until August 27th as of today. No info on when more dates will be released!!

Thanks for the update. I already had a fantasmic dining package booked so I figured it was a no brainer to add the pixar live. I called and was able to get the combo package for a better time than my fantasmic package. I have first pixar show at 5, dinner at H & V at 6:20 and Fantasmic at 9.
I asked the person on the phone how I would get my voucher for pixar since it is before dinner but she didn't seem to have an answer for me....anyone else run into this problem and get an answer?

Thanks for the update. I already had a fantasmic dining package booked so I figured it was a no brainer to add the pixar live. I called and was able to get the combo package for a better time than my fantasmic package. I have first pixar show at 5, dinner at H & V at 6:20 and Fantasmic at 9.
I asked the person on the phone how I would get my voucher for pixar since it is before dinner but she didn't seem to have an answer for me....anyone else run into this problem and get an answer?
I did have an 8:30 dinner pop up for the 2nd showing. So yes I was wondering the same thing?

I did have an 8:30 dinner pop up for the 2nd showing. So yes I was wondering the same thing?

You show your ADR (I guess scan your magic band?) when u check in for the show (My CM asked to confirm and read off the response to me).

Our show is before dinner too. The dining page says "If dining after the concert, pick up your voucher for The Music of Pixar Live! reserved seating at Theater of the Stars. Enter through the dining package entrance at the front of the theater and check in with the Cast Member to receive the voucher."

I booked MM 2pm lunch for a Pixar 2nd show on 8/15. The WDW calendar has the 2nd show at 6:45 pm for 40 mins. We have the Star Wars dessert party right after at 8:15 pm.

I didn't realize Fantasmic seating was included until I read it here. I'm not planning to attend Fantasmic and there wasn't an option to exclude it.

What I like about the dining package, is they include an appetizer at MM. This worked out for us as we had an ADR for MM's this day anyway and we're on the DDP.

I've read that the Pixar show will NOT be available on FP+. Happy this all fell into place!

Thanks for all the wonderful info on this thread!

I called yesterday for the Fantasmic/Pixar double package. My reservation says:
"The Hollywood Brown Derby Lunch Fantasmic 1st Show"
I called to double check that I got the right reservation and they said yes. I am a little nervous.

I called to double check that I got the right reservation and they said yes. I am a little nervous.

You're right to be concerned. I don't believe that's correct.

Mine says:

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Dinner F! Pixar and Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show
2:10 PM - Lunch

I phoned today to change my booking. The new booking with the 5pm show looks like yours.
The one I made yesterday for the 8.15pm show showed The Hollywood Brown Derby Lunch F! Pixar 3rd Show

Yeah, I would be worried that it's only for the Fantasmic Dining Package, and not the new one. Some of the CM's were confused about what it was yesterday.

I'm a little confused. I booked a H&V breakfast online and I thought I was just booking for the Pixar show package, but on MDE it says:

"Hollywood & Vine Breakfast F! Pixar Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show"

So that looks like I have Fantasmic! included as well? I was going to switch to this 2-show package anyways, but I thought you had to call to book this and it wasn't available online.
Anyone know if the 2 show package is available for online booking as well? Maybe I booked the 2-show by mistake (a lucky mistake though)
Maybe I'll have to call them but I think I'll confuse myself even more, in addition to the CM. :rotfl:

I'm a little confused. I booked a H&V breakfast online and I thought I was just booking for the Pixar show package, but on MDE it says:

"Hollywood & Vine Breakfast F! Pixar Friends Live in Concert 2nd Show"

So that looks like I have Fantasmic! included as well? I was going to switch to this 2-show package anyways, but I thought you had to call to book this and it wasn't available online.
Anyone know if the 2 show package is available for online booking as well? Maybe I booked the 2-show by mistake (a lucky mistake though)
Maybe I'll have to call them but I think I'll confuse myself even more, in addition to the CM. :rotfl:

They took them combo off of the website so who knows? Maybe they're only going to offer the one with both shows. It was getting confusing with both options anyway.

Edit: looks like they just added a note about the combo to the single Pixar show page. It just says to call for both shows. No other info.

I just called and booked the combo with 1st pixar show and 6:15 h&v dinner.

What's weird is that right before calling I checked the F! Package availability and the latest available time is 4:30.

The CM was very nice and knew about the package but was a little confused about how to book it. MDE shows it as:

Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner F! Pixar Friends Live in Concert 1st Show at Hollywood & Vine

So it appears she did it right

I wouldn't completely panic since it says 1st show - which wouldn't make any seense for F!

They took them combo off of the website so who knows? Maybe they're only going to offer the one with both shows. It was getting confusing with both options anyway.

Edit: looks like they just added a note about the combo to the single Pixar show page. It just says to call for both shows. No other info.

Thanks! It still looks like the combo on MDE for me but I called and asked them to double-check. The CM said it only shows up as the Pixar show. Argh.
Anyways, I managed to book the combo package but only lunch was available which is about 20 bucks more pp. I'm not sure it's worth the money but oh well!

Thanks! It still looks like the combo on MDE for me but I called and asked them to double-check. The CM said it only shows up as the Pixar show. Argh.
Anyways, I managed to book the combo package but only lunch was available which is about 20 bucks more pp. I'm not sure it's worth the money but oh well!

Are paying OOP? I booked the combo pkg with dinner at H&V and was quite horrified to see the price.

Guests who purchase The Music of Pixar Live! and Fantasmic! Dining Package can enjoy one of three performances of The Music of Pixar Live! and the evening’s single showing of Fantasmic!—in addition to a meal at one of the following restaurants:

Hollywood & Vine

• Breakfast – $44 per adult and $28 per child
  • Lunch – $57 per adult and $35 per child
  • Dinner – $62 per adult and $38 per child
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano

• Lunch & Dinner – $50 per adult and $21 per child
The Hollywood Brown Derby

• Lunch & Dinner – $70 per adult and $25 per child
$62 for dinner at H&V!!!! I'm sticking with it as we are on the DDP and it's 1 TS credit. But I know I'll cry a bit when I pay the tip for my party of 7. I actually wanted MM since we'll get the app too, but am going with my 3.5 yr old niece and my SIL asked for H&V when I gave them the choice. If I was going OOP, HBD is a much better deal for only $8 more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter