Music of Pixar Dining Package & new Fantastic Dining Package

I wouldn't be happy with the times so close together. If the Pixar show runs just two minutes late or you have to fight a crowd to get out, you're going to be late for Fantasmic.
Maybe I need to call again then and see what else they can offer.

Has anyone else booked the Hollywood Brown Derby?

Finally able to get the first showing...but now I am thinking about desserts. It's probably a dessert plate like the Fantasmic package, right?

Are the dates for August for the combined F! and Pixar concert released yet? I tried to make a phone reservation for 8/15 for H&V and the CM didn't find any availability for the combo. Wondering if it's a "sold out" issue or if they haven't released the combined package for that date yet.

Update: I called a second time and was easily able to book the combo Pixar/F! H&V dinner on my desired date. Not sure what happened the first time, but anyone having difficulty getting what you want should call again!

Question: is there a way online to see what time your F! and Pixar shows are? I vaguely recall what she said over the phone but I can't see anything but the dinner time in MDE.

Update: I called a second time and was easily able to book the combo Pixar/F! H&V dinner on my desired date. Not sure what happened the first time, but anyone having difficulty getting what you want should call again!

Question: is there a way online to see what time your F! and Pixar shows are? I vaguely recall what she said over the phone but I can't see anything but the dinner time in MDE.

It should say in the event title which Pixar show you are - first is 5:00 (I think), second is 6:45 and third is 8:15.

I'd just be nervous. It's an orchestra. The slightest thing could make it start a couple minutes late.

It should say in the event title which Pixar show you are - first is 5:00 (I think), second is 6:45 and third is 8:15.

I see- it says first show in the title. So that is for the concert and not the F! show? Any way to find the time for the concert?

Nope... just tried a 5th time. I keep trying for 4 pm H&V, followed by 2nd show of Pixar (which is either 6:15 or 6:45, depending on where you look), and include Fantasmic. 0 for 5 today. I'll try again tomorrow.

I am sooo thrilled right now! We had been hoping to dine at Sci-fi and Mama Melrose on August 15th. I was able to get an ADR for Sci-fi for 11:15am, but was trying to find a dinner slot so I could keep a Fantasmic! package at Mama Melrose, which was only available for lunch.

Then this beautiful package opened up!!!

I called about an hour ago and was able to get a 6:25pm dinner at Mama Melrose with a 1st show (5p) of Music of Pixar and Fantasmic!--for 1 dining credit! I couldn't be happier! This was my only dining problem of the week and now it is solved with one simple phone call and thanks to one fantastic CM. I was told to check in at podium outside the theatre with my reservation info for the concert. This made a rotten afternoon much better pixiedust:

Nope... just tried a 5th time. I keep trying for 4 pm H&V, followed by 2nd show of Pixar (which is either 6:15 or 6:45, depending on where you look), and include Fantasmic. 0 for 5 today. I'll try again tomorrow.

This is exactly what I have booked (she told me 6:45 FWIW). How odd.

Ugh, too bad. Hopefully tomorrow will bring pixie dust!

That means you have the first show of the Pixar concert (5:00). Fantasmic is at 9.

Thank you!

Your person told you 6:45. Mine told me 6:15. and when I search online for the showtimes (for late August), it shows 6:30 pm. :-)

Well yes, times may change seasonally. My CM told me 6:45, and the Disney website also says 6:45. So I'm pretty confident that time is correct for my date.

IMG_1576.PNG

It depends on when you're going. The times later into August seems to be earlier (7:45pm I think is the 3rd show), so you may have time if you're booked then. That might be why some of us were offered only 1st and 2nd, and some were offered all 3.

I just saw this package today while searching for another ADR. I had never even heard this was coming. I didn't even schedule a HS day for the upcoming trip because I wanted to do AK twice (ROL twice) and MK twice (Fourth of July fireworks and Happily Ever After) and Epcot once (Illuminations).

Maybe that is why Disney had to add this. They desperately needed something to draw people to HS. Hm. Might not be able to do the dining package, but might be able to sneak over to HS on my Epcot day for the 5 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter