Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

Figment: Okay,it couldn't get worse.
5014030446_658d5f925b.jpg

...I really have to stop eating so many turkey legs.

OCC: :rotfl: I love playing a character I can give different personalitys to.

OOC: Glad you're enjoying your character.

Elizabeth: What was I doing?

Figment: Okay,I probably won't be riding my own attraction again. *flies to the Land* Ah,Soarin'. THE ONLY GOOD ATTRACTION HERE! *cough* Well,besides mine. *giggle*

Philby: Thanks for the office Genie. Wait, where did everyone go? Another DHI brownout? :faint: Finn should hear about this *pulls out cell phone, dials number then slams phone shut in frustration* I hate when our phones don't work. It must be because it crossed over with me. Well, I might as well get my mind off of unpleasant thoughts. *enters It's a Small World*

min[LEFT said:
[/LEFT]niemouse17;42262852]Philby: Thanks for the office Genie. Wait, where did everyone go? Another DHI brownout? :faint: Finn should hear about this *pulls out cell phone, dials number then slams phone shut in frustration* I hate when our phones don't work. It must be because it crossed over with me. Well, I might as well get my mind off of unpleasant thoughts. *enters It's a Small World*

Genie: that was a great dinner! *enters portal* *exits into MK* *seed philby* Hey philby, wait up!

Figment: *on Soarin'* Ah,the wind in your face and the smell of pine trees and oranges. It so relaxing...*falls asleep but ride ends* AHHHHHH! WHAT HAPPENED!? Oh,the ride's done. Phew. *gets off*

Elizabeth: Well, I'm gonna go ride something. Disney Times Portal! *portals to Big Thunder Mountain* This looks like an exciting ride! Disney Times Portal! *portals into train just as the boarding finishes* Whoa! This is so neat!

Justin: *exits hall of presidents* darn i must have fell asleep. Now where did Ms. Swan go?

Philby: Oh hey Genie, thanks for the office. Want to ride Small World?

OOC: I didn't think Philby (or any of the Kingdom Keepers) would ride Small World again, after the incident in the first book... :p

Figment: *flies to 50's Prime Time Cafe* Hmm. This seems like a good place to eat. Table for one please. I HAVE TO WAIT HOW LONG?! BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYONE WITH ME! Fine. *sits down* Wow,these old shows are very interesting. *stares at TV*

Genie: *riding iasw with Philby* I'm never riding this again!:headache:

Philby: I don't know, I just felt a strange urge to ride this...*looks around and face suddenly pales* Um Genie, did that doll just move? *gulp* Is that one coming off it's stand? *covers face with hands* Oh no, oh no. How could I forget how much I hate this ride?!!! EVERYONE SMILE! THEY WILL STOP ATTACKING IF YOU SMILE AS WIDE AS YOU CAN!:scared1:

Philby: I don't know, I just felt a strange urge to ride this...*looks around and face suddenly pales* Um Genie, did that doll just move? *gulp* Is that one coming off it's stand? *covers face with hands* Oh no, oh no. EVERYONE SMILE! THEY WILL STOP ATTACKING IF YOU SMILE AS WIDE AS YOU CAN!:scared1:

Genie::scared1: Disney Times portal!!! *Runs into portal* hurry up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter