Murder Mystery in Walt Disney World

marypops!

<font color=orange>Sponsered by Powergen!<br><font
If you haven't read the rules, please do so. They're different from previous games!

1. Please try and keep in character. I don't mind if you have things like Cinderella enjoying rock music, or Captain Hook knitting as a hobby, and so on. What I do mind is things like Dumbo being able to talk, or Snow White being evil, or something. So minor tweaks on characters is OK. Major tweaks are a no-no!
2. When playing as your character, start every post you make with their name. For example "Mickey Mouse: I'm sure having a swell time here today!". You could also start it with a smiley or picture, if it's easier for you, and maybe even give your posts a different colour, to differentiate you from others. If you're making a post which isn't made by your character, or you've been killed, then start your post with OOC, which means Out Of Character. If you're playing as a character who can't talk, you can post your character's thoughts, but not have them actually talk. Whether anyone can understand you is up to the interpretation of others.
3. If you've been killed, then you can't play as your character anymore. You can still post on the thread, but only as OOC.
4. There will be one, maybe two, murderers in this game. None of the players are murderers. Instead, the murderer will be any Disney character who isn't playing. Difficult, I know! Whenever someone is killed, a clue will be left behind. It could be something as simple as a blue cloth, or as difficult as a sheet of paper saying "Ace La Arm Gun". At the beginning of the game, random Disney characters (who aren't players in the game) will be killed. This gives everyone a chance to post on the thread. However, after about 5 of these murders, actual players will be targeted!
5. There will also be "special" murders which don't have an official clue. These will involve a non-playing character, and the clue will be either the location of the murder, the character, or the weapon involved. In fact, it could even be all three, depending on how long the game's been going on for.
6. Every now and then, there will be park destruction, where a clue will be left behind. At the moment, I'm undecided whether this will be a separate person from the murderer, or if it will be the murderers. But it will happen!
7. If nobody's a murderer, then what's happened to the detectives!? Well, lucky for you, everybody's a detective! Now you don't have to complain about the detectives not being about and trying to stop the murders, because you'll all be one! If you think you've found out who the murderer is, just send me a PM, and you'll find out whether or not you're correct later on the thread. Just remember to not accuse a player, because none of them are the murderer!
8. If you are murdered, I will send you a PM to confirm it. From this, you can tell me how you would like your character to be killed off. You have the whole of Walt Disney World for your inspiration. Want to be drowned in the rivers of Jungle Cruise? Sure. Want to be hung from the ski slope at Blizzard Beach? Why not. Want to be pushed over the railings of the Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower? Your choice. However, if you don't answer my PM in time, then I will have some default deaths at hand.
9. Reporters... Now this is hard, because I don't want to give anyone a role that nobody else can have. What I think is that you can all join together to make a little newspaper for yourself. So if you want to write about the murders, then you can. Who knows, maybe we'll be getting fashion tips from Ursula, or a gossip column from Stitch... I'll take this rule with with Photopass as well. So if you want to make pictures of your adventures, then anyone is free to do it.
10. Alright, let's review. That is posting in character, murderers aren't players, multiple types of clues, everyone's a detective, and free to be a reporter or photopass. Anything else? Oh yeah. Have a nice flight. I mean, enjoy the game!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

1. mickey'sbff - Rafiki (The Lion King)
2. Mickeysgirl34 - Figment (Journey Into Imagination)
3. PlutosRHM55 - Flynn Rider (Tangled)
4. TheDreamsComeTrue - Perry the Platypus (Phineas & Ferb) MURDERED - Black pewter cauldron
5. Monorail Fan - Iago (Aladdin) MURDERED - Flower Petals (probably roses)
6. BK228 - Justin (Wizards of Waverly Place)
7. Stitch4Prez - Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
8. poohbearluver - Rolly (101 Dalmatians)
9. minniemouse17 - Philby (Kingdom Keepers)
10. dizguy2319 - Genie (Aladdin)
11. Mooglelord - Alice (Alice in Wonderland) MURDERED - Penny with "lame" scratched onto it
12. Stitch95 - Belle (Beauty & The Beast)
13. CowboyErin - Dodger (Oliver & Company)
14. BroadwayGirlJulia - Mater (Cars)
15. Princess Row - Rapunzel (Tangled)
16. MickeyisBeast - Charlotte (Princess & The Frog) MURDERED - Poster scribbled with "much needs and crutch knees"
17. kelseighrox925 - Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service)
18. LionKingDramaQueen - Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
19. mnlibzi - Phineas (Phineas & Ferb)
20. scarscar93 - Stacey (Must Do Disney)
21. Fairywings - Elizabeth Swan (Pirates of the Caribbean)
22. softball chick - Mr. Pricklepants (Toy Story 3)
23. SCtinkerbell - Pain (Hercules)
24. mimiloveswdw - Dory (Finding Nemo) MURDERED - Stone with "one if, no buts" carved into it
25. mherzlovesdisney - Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
26. Sleeping Princess - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) MURDERED - Briar roses
27. Jonas - Max (A Goofy Movie)

Non-player deaths
Baloo - Animal fur
Clayton - Black fabric
Timothy Mouse - Old & tattered book, with the end ripped out
Milo Thatch - Apple cores
Abu - Reptile skin
Chicken Little - Note saying "aadvarks and ants"
Pleakley - Headband inscribed with "yrp niad"
Geppetto - Note with scribbled-out names
Gadget - Note saying "the langur gives the hidden word"
Madame Medusa - TV Tropes page on Disney Deaths
Snow White - Apples carved with "how do you like them?"
Philocetes - "great universities remake gruesome infrastructure"
Lewis - Books written by Lloyd Alexander

Vandal clues
Snowman family in Blizzard Beach destroyed - Feathers
Characters in Flight hot air balloon ripped to shreds - A light-bulb with "flat brants" attached by rubber band
Sorcerer's Hat in Hollywood Studios blown up - 20 corkscrews
It's a Small World's rainforest scene destroyed - Metal container with black lumps in it
Grand Floridian chandeliers let loose, and smash into the lobby - Sheet music called "Just Give Me A Chance"
Voyage of the Little Mermaid theatre flooded - Plastic forks

Vague clues
Jim Hawkins - Dinoland Boneyard Dig Site - poisonous frog
Brer Rabbit - Fantasmic! - Stuffed in the dragon animatronic and burned alive
Pip - The Friar's Nook - Cooked alive in the fryers

Accused
MURDERER
Miss Piggy
Queen Grimhilde
Ursula
Scuttle
Horned King
Tiana
Brer Fox
Flounder
Jafar
King Triton
Belle
Andy
Hamms
Woody
Barbossa
Jack the Monkey
Max
Goofy
Roxanne

VANDAL
Cruella De Ville
Flounder
Jafar

MALEFICENT HAS BEEN CAUGHT AS ONE OF THE MURDERERS!!
SCUTTLE HAS BEEN CAUGHT AS THE VANDAL!!
GURGI HAS BEEN CAUGHT AS THE FINAL MURDERER!!

Hello, and welcome to Walt Disney World! You've all been invited to join us for the 40th anniversary since the opening of our first theme park, Magic Kingdom. We hope you enjoy our four theme parks, two water parks, our shopping complex, Downtown Disney, and our 24 hotels. The whole world is at your fingers here! To celebrate the 40th anniversary, there will be special entertainment through Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom, which he hope you will find magical.

(I know the 40th anniversary is 1st October, but I needed an excuse for everyone to be coming!)

ilikecartoons01.gif
*perry noise*

Figment: I heard there's so much more things to do in Walt Disney World than just EPCOT. I hope so!

:genie: : Look at this place! It's great here! I've already been here before, but everytime i come its amazing.

OOC: I need to watch Aladdin soon.

Mr. Pricklepants: I believe I have been to this Disney World before. But then everyone else broke character and it was impossible to go on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter