Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Could someone forward me the April newsletter? Thanks so very much!

my email is : "xiejianwei@gmail.com"

Could someone please email me the Mousesavers April newsletter...pretty please. I just signed up today but I need to get my tickets ASAP since we just booked a list minute vacation for mid-June.

email is:
lori.l.helms@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Could someone please email me the Mousesavers April newsletter? I need to buy tickets ASAP.

[remove the spaces]

bernie. luger @ gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Signed up for newsletter but was hoping some kind Disney-phile would forward me the link to order some tickets before the 15th.

Thanks!

mentat25 at hotmail dot com

If anyone still has the April newsletter, would you be able to please forward it to me? I subscribed, but need to purchase tickets before the next issue on 5/15.

Devilsfan525 AT aol.com

Thanks!

I though I was signed up but I didn't receive the Mousesavers Newsletter yesterday. Would someone please send me a copy?
Many Thanks, We are planning our trip for Mid July:)
markjr AT galiyano.com
-Mark

Hi all, have a sudden trip now planned for third week in June. Can someone please send me the code at frmnj1 AT gmail.com

Thank you!

We are taking the 4 kids to WDW in a few weeks.. They think we are going to grandmas! I hope to get their reactions on video!

I just signed up for the mousesavers newsletter and would like to purchase our tickets this week. Can someone send me the discount code for undercovertourist for this month. Thanks!

disney @ woodhome [.] com

Thank you very much!

If you can wait just seven more days, you'll get your own brand new up to date newsletter by about five AM Sunday, complete with all current, new, and active discounts.

I guess I will wait.. Is the express shipping from Undercover tourist reliable?
Are the discounts good?

And does it come in a non-descript package? Dont want to reveal the secret.

Ross Warren

Could someone please send me the June mousesavers newsletter, I thought I was signed up but didn't receive the email.

JLinerode4 at gmail.com

Thanks so much!!

I am registered as well, but I did not get the newsletter :confused:

Can someone send it to me?

Thank so much!

(p.nut2003@outlook.com)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter