Mouseketrips

I have never heard of them, either here on the DIS or TGM. I'm guessing that's the case since you don't have any answer - or those that have used them aren't frequent DISboard readers.

I've been a TA (very small agency) for over 20 years and am familiar with most major WDW agencies. Not heard of this one, might be small or new?

I haven't used mousekatrips and don't know anything about the services they provide but I have heard of them. According to their website, they've been in business since 2002. I ran across their website in 2006, when we were planning a big group trip to WDW.

They're based out of Utah - which isn't necessarily an issue. Buildabettermousetrip.com and mousesavers.com are both respected and have both been around for awhile and both of those Disney-focused companies are based out of Colorado. Smallworoldvacations.com utilizes a lot of home-based agents that are located throughout the country. And Lou Mongello of WDW Radio is from New Jersey.

I did a quick google search using the term "mousekatrips reviews" and it looks like they are Better Business Bureau members with a good rating. They're also Authorized Disney vacation planners.

There are a bunch of posts on the DIS. Did you try the Search function at the top? If it isn't working for you I can try to post some links later when I have more time.

Thanks everyone. I have not tried searching for other posts regarding this agency, but I will. Thank you for all the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter