Mousears and getting engaged at WDW

DMickey28

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br>Comes from a very
Wishful thinking for my trip next January but......... a girl can dream.!!!

Anyway, I have heard of couples wearing the bride and groom ears after getting engaged at WDW? Do you think that is "right" or should it only be reserved for those on their honeymoom?

Hey if you want to wear them, wear them! I don't think it's anyone's business. If you just got engaged, then you're certainly entitled to showing it off, if you so desire. Even when DH and I were on our honeymoon, he WOULD NOT wear his Mickey groom ears, so I felt a little silly wearing my bride ears. But we do have them. It's a great memento of our greatest vacation!!!

Hey DMickey!

My husband proposed to me at WDW last year, and when we mentioned that to our Keys to the Kingdom Tour Guide, he surprised us with bride and groom mouse ear hats! We wore them a bit on that engagement trip, but we actually got bride and groom Mickey and Minnie pins to wear on our honeymoon, which was 2 weeks ago! I think it's fine to wear the hats after you're engaged - why not, it's fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter