Morrocco Counter service?

ScarlettO

DIS Veteran
In November we saw this interesting venue and decided to try it our next trip. However I can't find a menu for it on Deb Willis's site? Anyone try it? Price range?

Here's a link to the menu, it's called the Tangierine Cafe. The DBf and I really enjoyed it when we went around January. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was the tzatziki sauce on the chicken platter. It seemed mayonnaise-y instead of yogurt based.

has anyone ever had the tangierine cous cous??? I am a huge fan of cous cous, but haven't ever had it here, anyone have a review, anything special about it?

Here is my review of Restaurant Marrakesh. I'm assuming the couscous is going to be somewhat similar, but I haven't had the couscous at the Tangierine Cafe yet.

we love Tangierine Cafe for a lighter, quicker meal that doesn't involve burgers, hot dogs or chicken fingers! The food is not particularly spicy or exotic, but tasty & a nice change from the usual park food. I don't remember them having couscous, but the couscous-based tabbouleh is pretty good. We've enjoyed the vegetarian plate with hummus, martinated olives , tabbouleh, & I think baba ghanouj - quite yummy. Both kinds of shawarma are good but can sometimes be lukewarm. The meatballs are similar to what you'd find in a Greek restaurant - tomato sauce with cinnamon & allspice. The little patisserie at the end of the building serves some of the best coffee on Disney property (no Nescafe here!) and has yummy bakery as well.

The couscous was delicious. It had large raisins in it - strange but good. It is not the same as the couscous we had at Marrakesh.

Good to know, thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter