Moonlight Magic Queue Wait Time

Got on right before 11, through the queue 1st time and said my queue was invalid and to click to get into the queue again. Finally got thru the second time and it kept getting stuck on number of guests. Total number are correct in DVC site and also linked in MDE. I changed to a lesser number and it still would not work. Then it timed out and said line paused.

All dates sold out in about an hour, I can’t get my brain around this. I clicked on the registration link at EXACTLY at the start time and was in the placed in the queue 2-seconds with after it started and can’t get in.

I have a reservation at Blt for the June 16th date. Received an invitation and this time read all the instructions. My understanding was that at 11 am eastern standard time everyone was randomly assigned a place in line. I got 8000 assignment at 11:00. I got into the registration and entered my membership number. The system had me and my party. And then I clicked sign up and it said system was paused. I did not get a reservation. I am beyond unimpressed with dvc at this point. The only other time I was able to get into one of these it was canceled so I’m at zero now for receipt of any direct membership benefits since 2013 when I joined. An absolute joke.

I have grown so sick and tired of the whole reservation stress in general. Despite trying exactly at the 60-day window on the “starting-second” I struck out on our desired restaurants/times and now this. I give up…
Started in the 14,000s and ended at 3,095. What is the likelihood of getting in with the reservation on May 10th?

Feel the same. Got most ADRs we were looking for, however the only one the entire family really wanted unable to get on the 5th night of trip. Luckily two of us were trying for ADRs as my MDE had severe issues and could only book one thing before it made me reset my password and then crashed.
Guess should’ve been smarter and had multiple devices for today as that’s what normally do for dining. Here’s to trying on May 10th

This is twice in a row that I couldn’t get in as well, despite trying at the right at registration start. I feel your pain.

What really upsets me is that we jump through hoops to participate in the very few “perks” like these events only to not get in. But, you can bet every local amateur hour Y-Tuber will be present. If they are legit DVC members or guests, great. But, I think more times than not, they either get free “media” access or sponge off other members who are willing to add them.

I am trying the queue for a second time. I used my blue card membership number and it said I had no reservations but I have a room at AKL made under my DVC membership for June 17. Am I using the wrong number or is there some trick to linking my reservation I need to know?
Same thing happened to me on a cash reservation. I've been on the phone with member services for an hour.

Started in the 14,000s and ended at 3,095. What is the likelihood of getting in with the reservation on May 10th?
I am not sure but I think It will likely be a whole new queue and based on my last two failed attempts I am not optimistic In the slightest. I doubt I will waste another hour of my life trying for the open registration on May 10th. If clicking on the registration button right at the second they open doesn’t get you in I don’t know what else to do.

I have a reservation at Blt for the June 16th date. Received an invitation and this time read all the instructions. My understanding was that at 11 am eastern standard time everyone was randomly assigned a place in line. I got 8000 assignment at 11:00. I got into the registration and entered my membership number. The system had me and my party. And then I clicked sign up and it said system was paused. I did not get a reservation. I am beyond unimpressed with dvc at this point. The only other time I was able to get into one of these it was canceled so I’m at zero now for receipt of any direct membership benefits since 2013 when I joined. An absolute joke.
It told me I didn't have a reservation linked. So annoying. And I was #995 in line, so pretty quick, but then NOPE....said it didn't find a reservation and let me try again and still didn't work. I'm so annoyed right now.

I am trying the queue for a second time. I used my blue card membership number and it said I had no reservations but I have a room at AKL made under my DVC membership for June 17. Am I using the wrong number or is there some trick to linking my reservation I need to know?
I was initially rejected when i used my blue card membership number but went back on used the membership number the reservation was booked under which does not have a blue card qualifying contract and was able to make the confirmation for Moonlight magic.

Why on earth do they offer direct purchase benefits with slim to no ability for anyone to ever receive that benefit? This process pretty much disgusts me.
It seems to be a somewhat of a “random benefit” to me. Similar to the Top Of The World Lounge and Fireworks Viewing Terrace that I keep paying rising membership dues that I can’t access at my BLT home resort.

But, you can bet every local amateur hour Y-Tuber will be present. If they are legit DVC members or guests, great. But, I think more times than not, they either get free “media” access or sponge off other members who are willing to add them.
Only if they are guests of a member that registered. DVC does not invite "media" to these events.

I logged in at 10:30 and still got number 14,093!!! I had to be one of the last in line. Unbelievable. To say I am angry is an understatement. What are the chances on May 10th? Probably slim to none but just curious. I'll at least log in to see what I get. Curious how many they allow to sign up with early registration and how many will allow all together.

Your dues do not fund the TOTWL nor the observation deck at BLT.
Yet they are marketed as benefits to BLT members with a dedicated elevator for access? So if I understanding is correct my contract purchase and annual dues due not support the amenities of the resort?

This just doesn’t seem to add up in my mind.

Yet they are marketed as benefits to BLT members with a dedicated elevator for access? So if I understanding is correct my contract purchase and annual dues due not support the amenities of the resort?
Dues do not support bars, lounges, restaurants or stores as they are all commercial spaces.

Dues do not support bars, lounges, restaurants or stores as they are all commercial spaces.
Good information to know thanks. I guess a better question to ask is do my dues support these Moonlight Magic events?

facebook twitter