Monsters Inc 2, Toy Story 5, and Cars 4

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Does Pixar have any intentions of making Toy Story 5 just with Andy and Woody, Monsters Inc 2 and Cars 4? since I'm a gear head.

There hasn't been any talk about the others, but there is "Monsters at Work" which is a series coming to Disney+ that follows after the movie. It starts later this month I believe.

Last edited:
So, actually, Monsters at Work came out today - first two episodes on Disney+. It picks up right where the first movie left off. It very good too!

There was a Monsters Inc 2, already, although it was a prequel.

I think the Cars franchise might be done since Cars 2 and 3 weren't overly well received

Is there anything else you can really do with a 5th Toy Story though? I mean you could always recycle the rumored plot of Prospector defeating Woody at the end as revenge but that's about it.

I feel the same way. But at the same time people thought that as well in regards to Toy Story 4 and it turned out well. I'm not sure what they would do exactly but maybe they could think of a story. I think a Disney+ series is more likely though for most of these. The toy Story toons shorts seemed like a decent concept to evolve into a full tv show. I could easily see Cars do that as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter