Monsieur Paul an over the top dining experience.

Nickylv

DIS Veteran
We arrived at Monsieur Paul which is on the second floor over top of Les Chefs De France in Epcot. We were taken upstairs and seated immediately. The room is beautiful and very upscale. We were greeted by our server Luke who explained the prix fixe menu and what we can look forward to in the next few hours. Yes hours. My wife and I ordered the wine pairing to go with this menu, this is an extra cost. Luke came back to our table and brought us a starter cocktail and explained the menu in depth with us. Luke was very knowlegable about the wines and the menu along with many stories from france along with the area each part of the menu is taken from. If we were to rate Luke in his knowlege and attention to detail, if the scale was 1 to 10, 10 being the best you can get we would give him 100+..thats how entertaining and passionate he was. The food was outstanding... From the Hors D'oeurves through the fish and meat courses, I had two fish courses since I don’t eat meat, the Palate cleanser to the Cheese plates and ending with Dessert. Not to mention the Wine that was served with each part of this service. Please roll me out of there. This restaurant was the best restaurant we have ever experienced at any of the parks or resorts. So you have the best food ever coupled with an extreemly knowledgable and fun server Luke, which makes it the best in all Disney. I would say that if you want a special evening you can not beat this restaurant. My wife who loves wine could not drink it all and I am not a lover of wine so I would probably not get the wine paring again but you can not beat the whole experience from begining to the end. When we were leaving Luke walked us down the stairs, to the front door which he opened for us and stepped outside to wish us a great night and a gracious thank-you for coming to the restaurant and after handshakes and hugs we walked away knowing that we just experienced in our opinion the best food and service you can get at any Disney property. I know we will be back.

Last edited:
We arrived at Monsieur Paul which is on the second floor over top of Les Chefs De France in Epcot. We were taken upstairs and seated immediately. The room is beautiful and very upscale. We were greeted by our server Luke who explained the prix fixe menu and what we can look forward to in the next few hours. Yes hours. My wife and I ordered the wine pairing to go with this menu, this is an extra cost. Luke came back to our table and brought us a starter cocktail and explained the menu in depth with us. As I said the Menu is a pre-fixed menu with many cources and an option to add wine paring for each of the cources. Luke was very knowlegable about the wines and the menu along with many stories from france along with the area each part of the menu is taken from. If we were to rate Luke in his knowlege and attention to detail, if the scale was 1 to 10, 10 being the best you can get we would give him 100+..thats how entertaining and passionate he was. The food was outstanding... From the Hors D'oeurves through the fish and meat courses, I had two fish courses since I don’t eat meat, the Palate cleanser to the Cheese plates and ending with Dessert. Not to mention the Wine that was served with each part of this service. Please roll me out of there. This restaurant was the best restaurant we have ever been experienced at any of the parks or resorts. So you have the best food ever coupled with an extreemly knowledgable and fun server Luke, which makes it the best in all Disney. I would say that if you want a special evening you can not beat this restaurant. My wife who loves wine could not drink it all and I am not a lover of wine so I would probably not get the wine paring again but you can not beat the whole experience from begining to the end. When we were leaving Luke walked us down the stairs, to the front door which he opened for us and stepped outside to wish us a great night and a gracious thank-you for coming to the restaurant and after handshakes and hugs we walked away knowing that we just experienced in our opinion the best food and service you can get at any Disney property. I know we will be back.

We arrived at Monsieur Paul which is on the second floor over top of Les Chefs De France in Epcot. We were taken upstairs and seated immediately. The room is beautiful and very upscale. We were greeted by our server Luke who explained the prix fixe menu and what we can look forward to in the next few hours. Yes hours. My wife and I ordered the wine pairing to go with this menu, this is an extra cost. Luke came back to our table and brought us a starter cocktail and explained the menu in depth with us. Luke was very knowlegable about the wines and the menu along with many stories from france along with the area each part of the menu is taken from. If we were to rate Luke in his knowlege and attention to detail, if the scale was 1 to 10, 10 being the best you can get we would give him 100+..thats how entertaining and passionate he was. The food was outstanding... From the Hors D'oeurves through the fish and meat courses, I had two fish courses since I don’t eat meat, the Palate cleanser to the Cheese plates and ending with Dessert. Not to mention the Wine that was paired with each part of this service. Please roll me out of there. This restaurant was the best restaurant we have ever been experienced at any of the parks or resorts. So you have the best food ever coupled with an extreemly knowledgable and fun server Luke, which makes it the best in all Disney. I would say that if you want a special evening you can not beat this restaurant. My wife who loves wine could not drink it all and I am not a lover of wine so I would probably not get the wine paring again but you can not beat the whole experience from begining to the end. When we were leaving Luke walked us down the stairs, to the front door which he opened for us and stepped outside to wish us a great night and a gracious thank-you for coming to the restaurant and after handshakes and hugs we walked away knowing that we just experienced in our opinion the best food and service you can get at any Disney property. I know we will be back.

Glad you enjoyed it! We ate at MP in January. My husband doesn’t eat fish. They accommodated him with 2 other items (tapenade stuffed grape tomatoes & an onion tart) that he really enjoyed. I was kind of nervous when I booked not sure if we’d like it, since we’re pretty basic eaters. We really enjoyed it. I don’t remember our server’s name, but he was excellent as well. We expected it to be a one time only for us, but we enjoyed it so much, I’m sure we’ll go back again.

Thanks for this great review. Monsieur Paul has never even been on my radar. My husband and I just reviewed the menu and looked at some photos online. We are adding Monsieur Paul to our August trip. I just put WiteOut over Il Mulino on our written itinerary :)
Thank you for reading. Go hungry, the food is great and you will want to eat it all.

Anyone know the cost of the wine pairing? I know it’s offered and heard people talk about it but i can’t find the price in MDE on their menu

Looking forward to this in November to celebrate my Bday!

For those of you who have had the wine pairing, given the food and amount of time, would it be safe to drive or should we plan a ride share? We stay offsite at the Vistana.

For those of you who have had the wine pairing, given the food and amount of time, would it be safe to drive or should we plan a ride share? We stay offsite at the Vistana.

Sounds like a great experience! I've never much looked at Monsieur Paul, but maybe I should.

Anyone know the cost of the wine pairing? I know it’s offered and heard people talk about it but i can’t find the price in MDE on their menu
I want to say it was $125 per person extra, but I am not too sure. But I will say it was very good quality wine and alot of it. I am not a wine person so I only took a few sips of each except for one of the white wines, I did drink that one. You can order drinks but if you love wine and ones that accompany and pared with each course its worth the cost.

Please be safe, I would ride share, thats what we did and we were staying at OKW.

Wowzers. We will be in WDW over Christmas and, if they are open, MP just shot to the top of my list for Christmas dinner - thanks for the review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter