Mobile ordering on DP

This trip will be my first using Mobile ordering.

How do the alerts come when your food is ready - as notifications in the app, to your e-mail, or by text?

Also, does anyone know whether you can pay with Disney Visa reward cards (the ones you get when you redeem your points)?

We were just there in November and were able to see our credit in MDE. If I rember correctly, once you are in the app you click on the resort and it is in that section.

We used mo Ike ordering a lot and loved it. Saved so much time!

We were just there in November and were able to see our credit in MDE. If I rember correctly, once you are in the app you click on the resort and it is in that section.

We used mo Ike ordering a lot and loved it. Saved so much time!

Were you on a DVC stay or regular? Regular folks have no trouble, but for some reason, DVC can't track.

This trip will be my first using Mobile ordering.

How do the alerts come when your food is ready - as notifications in the app, to your e-mail, or by text?

Also, does anyone know whether you can pay with Disney Visa reward cards (the ones you get when you redeem your points)?

The alerts I got were on the app. Then I walked up and usually had to confirm with a CM by name or order number or show my order on the app. Couldn’t just grab a tray. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!