Decided to try again and Wheeler was more pleasant but told me the same thing. Email guest.services@disneyworld.com or go into guest relations at MK. In case, none of that works is there another higher up email address I can use? It is such a bummer to talk to so many rude cast members especially when I am being as kind as I can possibly be not to set them off.

Decided to try again and Wheeler was more pleasant but told me the same thing. Email guest.services@disneyworld.com or go into guest relations at MK. In case, none of that works is there another higher up email address I can use? It is such a bummer to talk to so many rude cast members especially when I am being as kind as I can possibly be not to set them off.

Yup. That's what I was told via chat. Over the phone they offered me no options at all. I was very polite with them and tried to be brief because I'm sure I'm not their first call like that today. Unfriendly and snarky was the best way to describe the one I talked to. What I don't understand is why in the world they want me to go to guest services at the Magic Kingdom. If I take the hour and a half to drive all the way there, wait in the hour long line and then get exactly the same response I'm going to be a level of livid I've never reached before in my life. I simply cannot see how that is a good idea.

I guess this is what really bugs me. I never send food back. I don't return things. I've never, ever talked to guest services before except for when there have been brief mix-ups with my pass, usually their fault. I've never asked them for anything. I've never complained, not when the cakes I order show up looking like they've been dropped, not when I wait in a line for an hour and the ride breaks down and they don't even give me a fastpass for a different attraction. We've had annual passes for almost 5 years now. We've stayed at their hotels. No matter how much they goof or things happen I haven't asked them for anything before. They treated me like a Walmart customer service associate would treat someone trying to return something for the 10th time that year without a receipt. (Basically, you can return things three times in a year without a receipt, after that you're basically labeled a thief.)

I think I'm as good as I can be. Good catch on ToT before 7! I won't be able to make FP until Sunday since we have to buy in person. At this point we're just fingers crossed about Irma and hoping we're able to go at all!

Excellent buddy! There will be several people online during the party if you need anything, we're here to help!

What I don't understand is why in the world they want me to go to guest services at the Magic Kingdom.
Because it took place there and the CM's at MK in Guest Services know what took place on your party. I think WDW communication is the worst, departments don't talk to each other. It's sad really.

Last edited:
WARNING - September Peeps

@MissMaryQC , @HillsboroHoppers , @Alicialee05 , @wenpop and @sherlockmiles

I am now getting concerned about the hurricane and your party plans. Currently at 60-70% chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening. It's been reported from those who attended the last party that once they left the park are now having issues with compensation. Right now you have TWO choices; either try for another date or attend the party and deal with MK Guest Services before you leave the park. Personally I would call and try to get my party date switched.

Reservations: 407-934-7639 - Have your Resort # handy
Info and Ticket Sales: 407-824-4321

If you choose to select a new date, make sure to look at Touring Plans Least Crowded Predictions:
http://blog.touringplans.com/2017/05/12/find-least-crowded-halloween-party-2017/

If you choose to stay make sure to pick up the SotMK card and go directly to MK Guest Services.

Please post me a note what your intentions are. Thanks!

Last edited:
WARNING - September 10th Peeps

I am now getting concerned about the hurricane and your party plans. Currently at 60-70% chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening. It's been reported from those who attended the last party that once they left the park are now having issues with compensation. Right now you have TWO choices; either try for another date or attend the party and deal with MK Guest Services before you leave the park. Personally I would call and try to get my party date switched.

If you choose to select a new date, make sure to look at Touring Plans Least Crowded Predictions:
http://blog.touringplans.com/2017/05/12/find-least-crowded-halloween-party-2017/

If you choose to stay make sure to pick up the SotMK card and go directly to MK Guest Services.

Thanks for the tag, we are weighing our options at this point as we had such a short trip planned in the first place (9/10-9/14)

We are going to wait a couple more days to make a final decision, but I'm really hoping we can still get down there 9/10 and maybe extend our trip out a couple days. Otherwise we will rebook to another week.

Irma!!!!!!!

EDIT: One Day Memory Maker is another issue, I have no clue what they would do for you but you do have options:
Inside MK go to the Photo Center
or call Guest Support 407-560-4300 (9am to 9pm EST) or by emailing disneyphotopass_ support@disneyworld.com

I'm September 10th person too, really not sure at this point what to do. We arrive on the 7th but we'll be so tired from traveling I cannot imagine doing the party that night. And the weather doesn't look great either. And the 12th is risky too with Irma. Any date suggestions? Do you think the 7th is better?

I'm September 10th person too, really not sure at this point what to do. We arrive on the 7th but we'll be so tired from traveling I cannot imagine doing the party that night. And the weather doesn't look great either. And the 12th is risky too with Irma. Any date suggestions? Do you think the 7th is better?

This is my go to site for weather. Sad to say it doesn't look good. Only the 12th does at this time.
Give it a few more days.
https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USFL0372:1:US

Ultimately, we will play it by ear. Being from south Florida this is sorta normal. Just kinda stinks that we moved 2000 ,isles away only to return to a damn storm. We will know more about Irma on Thursday at 2 AM.

As for the party, the plan now is to go! Worst case DH will take DD back to WL and I will wait at Guest Relations to see what they can help us with.

We are actually Thursday's party, the 7th. It also has storms predicted, but our other party dates while we are there is even closer to the expected hurricane, so we will stick with what we have and see what happens. We are bringing extra shoes, medication for a few extra days just in case, and LOTS of rain ponchos! Was not planning to bring a laptop but now my BFF is going to bring hers, in case we are stuck in our room for a day or two. Not ideal, but still better than being at work :)

Thanks for the updates and concern, we will try to post from our trip. Be safe everyone, I hope everyone is able to have some fun anyway. We have a full week there, and even if we only get a few hours here and there at the parks we will still get to do some things we have been looking forward too. Maybe the forecast will lower crowds?

It happened for me yesterday, so 10 days out and they only gave me 1 day warning. But I guess it doesn't really matter how many days warning they give because my last day still got dropped even though I deleted. And everyone in my family had their last day deleted, even members of my family that didn't have MNSSHP FPs. Everyone in my account had the last day deleted.

I highly recommend that everyone deletes any FP on their account that starts before 4pm long before that 10 day mark.
On my Wednesday I found a FOP and that was gonna be my park hopper day, cancel it or not??? I will just cancel I don't need any added stress my job gives me that.

Im not following. Why would you want to cancel FOP? Is that your last day? If you have a day with only a party ticket, I'm suggesting only making FP for 4-6pm on that day. Nothing else should give you a problem and if you were lucky enough to find an FOP I definitely wouldn't cancel it!

I apologize in advance for not reading all 75 pages. What time would you recommend grabbing a spot for 10:15 Hallowishes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter