MNSSHP 2015 - Be Prepared For Chaos

Can I ask those of you that have attended the MNSSHP thus far......we attended last year and we were sent actual hard tickets. We are coming back in October and are attending the party again. The CM on the phone, whom I purchased the tickets from, said that we would not get actual HARD tickets this year, but they would be linked to our magic bands. When I log into MDE, I can see the party tickets for all 4 of us. My questions is this, have any of you received HARD tickets or is the magic band thing how they are doing it this year? I just don't want to have any issues when we get there. Thanks so much for your help.
We had hard tickets. Many had their ticket entitlements in their MDE account and used their MBs to enter.

People with print at home tickets had to enter where iPad CMs were stationed. No one bothered to give these guests that info and they had to move to that area after reaching a regular tapstile. There was no line at all for print at home ticketed people... that would be the ideal way to purchase tickets!:)

We had hard tickets. Many had their ticket entitlements in their MDE account and used their MBs to enter.

People with print at home tickets had to enter where iPad CMs were stationed. No one bothered to give these guests that info and they had to move to that area after reaching a regular tapstile. There was no line at all for print at home ticketed people... that would be the ideal way to purchase tickets!:)
Thanks for the info!

We are going October 1st and trying to set my strategy, can anyone who has been confirm that there are no princes with the princesses?

I heard no Maleficent OR Dr. Facilier. I'm a villain fan so that is super saddening to me. :charac2:

Can I ask those of you that have attended the MNSSHP thus far......we attended last year and we were sent actual hard tickets. We are coming back in October and are attending the party again. The CM on the phone, whom I purchased the tickets from, said that we would not get actual HARD tickets this year, but they would be linked to our magic bands. When I log into MDE, I can see the party tickets for all 4 of us. My questions is this, have any of you received HARD tickets or is the magic band thing how they are doing it this year? I just don't want to have any issues when we get there. Thanks so much for your help.

I received hard tickets (I'm in the UK) but I didn't even take them to the park with me on party nights. All party guests go through the turnstiles on the right of the entrance so I would guess they were programmed for the party tickets

I ordered my tickets off the disneyworld website and I had three choices: print at home, add to my magic bands, or get a hard ticket. I chose the hard ticket -for scrapbooking reasons :)- and i received them through the mail. But they are also on my magic bands.

We were at last nights party. It was sold out as well. We did Mine Ride in less than ten minutes during the fireworks. Kids rides were walk on. We really didn't get to E-rides. It was pretty obvious they limited the crowd. They were doing sweeps before the parades, cut off all riders, blocked rest rooms and stores to clear non partners. It was enjoyable.

I waited too long to get tickets for Friday night. Now I'm kinda glad. It will probably be more relaxing to go Saturday

We were at last nights party. It was sold out as well. We did Mine Ride in less than ten minutes during the fireworks. Kids rides were walk on. We really didn't get to E-rides. It was pretty obvious they limited the crowd. They were doing sweeps before the parades, cut off all riders, blocked rest rooms and stores to clear non partners. It was enjoyable.

If they had done all of this on the first party night, this thread would never have existed. At least they got it straightened out.

I ordered my party tickets via the Disney website and received hard tickets. I can see them in my MDE. I've heard you can use the MB's to get into the party. We'll see. I'll bring the hard tickets just in case.

I got a phone call today from Disney but I was in a training class so I missed them. Tried to call the rep back and didn't get a return call. He's back at work on Saturday so we'll try again then.

I was at last night's sold out party and it was very enjoyable. The CMs did an amazing job of getting the non party goers out of the park. I had to walk from Tomorrow land to first aide and I had my band checked no less then 15 times. Which by the way First aide is an unofficial candy station. We waited no more then 10 minutes for the rides and got a great stop for the show, fireworks, and parade. We also left with bags full of candy.

We went last night. The frontier land area was a complete bottleneck of people. Lots of people everywhere. However, we road all the rides we wanted --- SM 10 mins mine train only 20. Longest wait we experienced was PP 25 mins. If you can wait it out, most start to thin out after fireworks. Candy lines long long long.

Update - got a call from guest relations today and they were very pleasant about our dilemma. We did get a ticket refund and an apology. They are very aware of the problems from the first party and, at least by reports so far, are on their way to correcting them. So kudos to Disney for admitting there was a problem, and then making it right with a (still) loyal customer.

We went last night. The frontier land area was a complete bottleneck of people. Lots of people everywhere. However, we road all the rides we wanted --- SM 10 mins mine train only 20. Longest wait we experienced was PP 25 mins. If you can wait it out, most start to thin out after fireworks. Candy lines long long long.

I admit we didn't make it to Frontier land, and for us while candy lines looked long they went very quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter