MM Warriors - Three Steps to Good Health (As of 11/18)

As full as our days are with Christmas preparations, our hearts are full of love and well wishes for each other to enjoy all the things that matter - and a few indulgences, tee hee, this Christmas. As I reflect on the blessings of this year, I count you all so very dear.

Another busy day tomorrow, as Carol said with last minute errands. I'm finished but always have to help son and sister with their procrastinations, lol! Dad loved his cake and gifts tonight. It was a lot of fun to see him with the grandkids.

Prayers for Robin's safe and enjoyable journey, as well as for anyone else that is traveling this week.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, enjoy all the family gatherings!

Everyone here is doing fine for now. Hope all is well with everyone else!

I sent out the Christmas cards but the mail was stopped here for at least 1 or 2 days, so I hope you all get them before Christmas!;)

Just wanted to post this really quick:

Robin, please be careful on your trip to CT. Be careful and safe. I will be saying a prayer for you and even though I'm not Catholic (Mike is) I will ask St. Christopher to keep an eye on you. Please tell everyone we said hello and Merry Christmas!! Love you, have fun and be good LOL.:hug:

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well where you are this morning.

Lisa, so glad J-P made it home ok and is safe and sound. I can imagine how much your dad enjoyed his birthday with you all around him.

I will try to get online between now and Christmas, but in case I don't, here I go:

As I count my blessings, please know that you are all included. You have all been such wonderful friends and such a strength for me. There are not enough words for me to express how much I love each and everyone of you. I consider you all my sisters and brother (you too Tom, I know your out there some where reading all these posts LOL). My prayer for all of you is that God may look down and bless each and everyone of you. May he give you your heart's desire. And I pray that he will continue to let you all be a part of my family. I love you all and want to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas. May God bless each of you each and every day. :grouphug:

Hi everyone!! I have not forgotten you guys been pretty busy. Was ahead of the game now feeling a little behind the 8-ball. Not totally on plan but not totally off after the new year going to re-focus. Down to 2 classes fir the next 2 weeks so hopefully my body won't go into shock lol!
I hope you are all doing well. Please have a safe Christmas!!!
Love you all!!

On my way to publix to pick up the rest of my stuff and cooking and baking for the next 2 days!

Kisses!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I hope you all have a wonderful tomorrow and Christmas Day with your families and friends.

Mele Kalikimaka

:santa::santa::santa:

Hi Everyone! Just checking in quickly to let you know we arrived in CT safe and sound...no bad weather along the way at all! In fact the further north we went, the less snow there was! Go Figure!

Went out to dinner with my ex, caught up over a Buffalo Chicken Salad...Ted ate the chicken along with his chicken parm and I ate the salad! This is the guy I was living with for 12 years before heading south. We remain close friends and he was excited to hear the basics about my MM...said I had lost weight without my even telling him...haha, too funny that he would never have noticed or said anything like that when we were still together...I guess they dont figure it out til its too late and you are long gone!

I dont know how you guys negotiate using these darn laptops...this whole rolly ball, touch pad thing really throws me for a loop!

Hope you are all safe and warm( its only 9 degrees here! OMG) and enjoying your families and friends...Like Kathy, I count you as one of my greatest blessings this year and look forward to our continued great friendships!!

Good morning everyone.

Robin, glad you made it to CT safe and sound. Thought I heard you buzzing past PA LOL. I'm glad you are at your destination and having a lovely time. It is so sad when the guys figure that kind of stuff out too late. But good for you and Ken. How long are you staying up in CT? If you had said, sorry I forgot. My CRS (can't remember sh*t) has kicked in big time this past month.

Right about now I am wishing I was a type A like some of you (Robin). Wrapping some gifts last night and realized I am missing 2 of Carrie's work scrubs I bought her in Monroeville on Sat. I am so po'ed. Don't know how I did that. I think it was when I was at the store picking out the correct size, Mike started asking me questions about clothes he wanted to get Hanna and Alyssa. I must have put them down and not realized it. I do have a pair of bottoms though :confused3 And just found out last night Hanna (Mike's youngest DD) and Michael will be here sometime on Christmas. So now I have to make up stockings for them too. I did have some body wash, and such stashed from my CVS sale, so some of that will go in.

Michael seems to be doing very well. He is staying with that teacher's mother. She is 78. Her other daughter just committed suicide a couple weeks ago. It was 3 days before Michael's hearing, and she said she still wanted him to come live with her. He has stopped over here a couple times. He has shoveled her sidewalk, doing chores and the such. I could never get his kids to help out in the least. So I am glad he is helping her out. Maybe because she is older. He will respect elders at least.

Ok, have to shower as I have to work for a few hours this morning. Then maybe off to Monroeville again. Not sure what the heck I'm doing at this point :headache:

Lisa, I wanted to ask you, how did you decipher what type of supplements to take for your CFS? Did you try all the different things he suggested and use what worked, or did you just kind of pick and choose what you were going to try? Feeling really run down and not feeling good at all. Brain fog, tired, irritable, achy. I haven't been on plan as I should be, so I know part of it is from that. But not gorging myself on carbs either. Just a few here and there throughout the day. Thanks.:hug:

:santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope that everyone is with family and friends and enjoys the holiday.

My girls and I went to Cirque de Soleil yesterday in San Francisco. They have a new show called OVO. It is about bugs. The costumes were amazing. Actually, the whole thing was amazing as usual. I definitely recommend it!

I am going into my office for a few hours and then grocery shopping for a few things. Lisa - I am making your vegan butternut squash soup. We will take it to my mom's house tomorrow. The girls are having dinner with their dad tonight. Brad was going to go out of town so that he could see his kids but now he is coming down with a cold (probably from all of the stress at work) and he may stay home with us. Otherwise he would be driving 4 hours tonight and then turning around tomorrow to come back because he has to work the day after Christmas. He is taking the first week of January off from work so he will spend time with them that week. Hid kifs are 19 & 22 and old enough to understand (I hope).

Robin - I am glad that you arrived safely in CT. Enjoy the time with your daughter. I am so glad the Ex noticed that you have lost weight!

Love to all!

Robin, glad you made it to CT safe and sound. Thought I heard you buzzing past PA LOL. I'm glad you are at your destination and having a lovely time. It is so sad when the guys figure that kind of stuff out too late. But good for you and Ken. How long are you staying up in CT? If you had said, sorry I forgot. My CRS (can't remember sh*t) has kicked in big time this past month.

Kathy - the other night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep. All of the sudden I couldn't remember where I put a shirt that I bought for my brother. I poked Brad and asked if he could remember. I talked about the day we bought it and where else we went and maybe I left it somewhere? I was not happy. Just as I was drifting off to sleep I remembered that it was wrapped and under the tree!

Merry Christmas Eve!

I'm so happy everyone is doing well! I'll check in later and read in on you! :grouphug:

Kathy - the other night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep. All of the sudden I couldn't remember where I put a shirt that I bought for my brother. I poked Brad and asked if he could remember. I talked about the day we bought it and where else we went and maybe I left it somewhere? I was not happy. Just as I was drifting off to sleep I remembered that it was wrapped and under the tree!

I hate it when that happens. Especially when your almost asleep. Then it takes me another hour to fall back asleep LOL. I wish I had wrapped them and they were under the tree. I just got back from Walmart and got her a top to match the bottoms I did have. They wanted 15.00 for it, on sale!! I will tell her to return it and possibly go to Monroeville Saturday morning. The uniforms were 15.00 for both down at Gabriel Brothers.

Catch you all later :love: :grouphug:

Hello All!

I have tried to post 3 times in the last couple of days, but get called back to work, or have to leave the house, etc.

So, I have read everything, but can't remember everything to respond.

:hug: to all who are feeling poorly or a little blue during the holiday.

:grouphug:to all who are with family and friends for the holiday.

I am very excited :banana: that everything is assembled, charged and wrapped. I worked 4 hours today and then we ran 1 errand, ate lunch and came home. I was able to download the pics to the new digital photo key ring I bought for mom for Christmas, and had time to catch up with you all. :worship:

We are heading to 5:00 p.m. church and then dinner out and dessert at a friend's house. I love this relaxed Christmas Eve. It is so much better than when we used to spend half the night wrapping.

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. I'll be checking in this weekend.

I love you all and am blessed to have you in my life.

P.S. Thanks for all of the cards and e-mails. they have really brightened my holiday season.

Kathy: I took pretty much everything for the CFS and deleted the Adrenal Fatigue supplement because I felt nervous, if I remember correctly. Still take the daily enfusion, Diribose, CoQ10 and Acetyl L-Carnitine, which is great for the brain fog.

Kate: It sounds like you are having so much fun with the girls! I hope you like the soup! I made it ahead of time and froze it. Made another turkey today and stuffing. The rest of the gang is pitching in this year, so it’s easier for me. I still spent the whole day in the kitchen. I came in here to wrap one last gift and had to jump on and check on you all!

Robin: I’m so glad you had a pretty easy trip and arrived safely. How funny you share food with the ex, lol! I’m glad he noticed how great you look.

Jocelyn and Beverly: What a nice feeling to be all ready for tomorrow! I even had my stocking stuffers wrapped in advance. I think we’re good for each other! It seems like we're all getting more organized.

I just wanted to say, “God Bless Us One and All”. Merry Christmas!
:santa:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! May the love of the Lord shine down on each of you. I love you all.

Lisa, thanks for the info on the supplements. I am going to order some off vitacost tomorrow. Had to wait until after Christmas shopping was done LOL.

Sounds as if everyone had a relaxing Christmas Eve. I spent the evening wrapping the few gifts we had to pick up yesterday.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

We are done opening gifts and the baked beans are in the over for dinner at my mom's.

I did get a wonderful Christmas gift this a.m. that the MMers can appreciate. My weight loss finally hit 20 lbs. This has been a very slow process for me, but it is working!

I hope everyone has a very peaceful holiday with lots of joy.

Merry Christmas to you all!

I'm hoping that every one has had a wonderful Christmas Day. We have done the morning activities of opening presents and having a nice brunch ( thanks to Jocelyn for the breakfast casserole recipe you sent ). Then it was nap time for most everyone....we're awake now and getting ready to throw the ham in the oven and make a savory yam casserole to go with it.

I scored big time with a new sewing machine and a table to put it on. Now I can leave it set up in my room for extended periods of time and maybe get some projects going. Although, I'm probably all talk and no action. I would like to make that one of my New Years resolutions...to be more productive and complete some humanitarian aid quilts or something that will help someone else.

I hope you all received some portion of your hearts desire today and not just material things. Some time spent with loved ones, a unexpected call from someone you haven't heard from in awhile or a moment of peace to reflect on the birth of Christ are all some of the things that have brought me joy this day.

Wishing you all the best for this Christmas Day

Carol

"...and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Good evening everyone. Just wanted to pop in to see you all. Had a nice morning opening gifts, then went to mom's for an early supper. Went way off the last couple days. It was a very nice day, except for some freezing rain this morning. But it turned over to rain around 10 or 11.

Off to spend some down time now with Mike here in the room. I bought 2 pomegranates yesterday, so going to "seed" them in a bit and munch on those this evening since we ate around 3.

My mom is going to get the MM book! I am so excited for her. She has quit a bit of the middle fat, but not so much anywhere else. She doesn't have internet, so I will be helpi.ng her all I can and cheering her on. She has been wanting a laptop, so if she gets one, hoping you can all welcome her here to our family.
Have a great evening everyone. And again, Merry Christmas and God bless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter