Misson: Space Video Of Ride & Themeing

Does anyone here that saw it still have it in their cache or saved as a file? I can help retrieve it if need be.

I should be able to extract a few frames for all to see.

:)

Cool video. I always have mixed emotions with these things. On one hand I want to be totally surprised, and on the other I’m dying to get a glimpse.

This is obviously Disney produced. Is this intended for their web site or is this leak intentional?

Wow, thanks for the link. That was exactly what my curiousity needed. I had been dying to see the inside of that building!! Can't wait to ride it in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I couldn't watch it. :o I have to be suprised, what can I say. Just hope it's open when I go. :)

Wonder if this queue compares to Dueling Dragons.

The post at the other site has been edited, and the video is no longer there.. does anyone have another link I could see? I'm anxious to see it.

Yea, I'm starting to think I'm losing my mind. I keep looking for the link in the post. IT ISN'T THERE. Does anyone have it somewhere else? It sounds like it's worth checking out.

Thanks in advance for any help given!

I have it on my comp but I'm trying to find somewhere to host it.

Stay tuned...

What software did you play the movie file with? I downloaded the latest Quicktime and it says it doesn't recognize the format, and I couldn't play it with media player either. Did the file get corrupted somewhere along the line? Is it supposed to be a quicktime format?

I'm getting the error as well, and I know my Quicktime is up to date. I also noticed the file is relatively short (only about 5Mb which is small considering what is puportedly on the film). I wonder if perhaps the film is corrupted?

rburriel

It should be quicktime. It worked when I put it up there. it is quicktime.

Hmmm, just tried it and it didn't work for me either.

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to it?

Not working here either. I have it on my PC, but try uploading it again YoHo

Could be an issue of how the file was uploaded (FTP) to your server (that is, either ASCII or Binary). I can't tell you which one is the right method (I often get them confused). But if one doesn't work, try the other method.

rburriel

I saw the video when it was first posted, but wanted to forward it to family -- anyone still working on hosting it somewhere?

OKAY!!! I realllllly want to see this video!!!!!! Where can I see it? I've tried the links listed on this thread, but none of them work:(

Anyone have a link that is good to go?:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter