Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

Awwwww! Beautiful photo :)

We went to MNSSHP on the 14th. I was Tink & my son was Peter Pan (hes 8 months old)

Prepare yourself to awe because hes pretty much the most adorable Peter Pan EVER.

He looks pissed for some reason in this picture but I swear he had a blast!

Hopefully this photo link cooperates.

270616_887965997567_514755068_n.jpg

Jellyfish from Nemo.

Its hard to see in the pics, but we each had a character on the hats "bouncing on the jellies", except for DS who carried a Bruce around. We got lots more attention than I expected.

IMG_4617_fix.jpg

We talked to you guys! We were the Elisabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow who complimented your costumes outside the gates. I think your costumes were the best and more creative we saw all night.

Jellyfish from Nemo.

Its hard to see in the pics, but we each had a character on the hats "bouncing on the jellies", except for DS who carried a Bruce around. We got lots more attention than I expected.

IMG_4617_fix.jpg

I saw you guys!! I thought this was the best costume I saw all night!

lynn_s said:
Jellyfish from Nemo.

Absolutely fantastic. You have great creativity!

Wel, we are going 11/2... I was worried the kids may be "over" their costumes. And we will be spending all day at MK and I didn't want to deal with lugging costumes in the backpacks... So I made up these:

il_fullxfull381101743_822v.jpg

This is my son's, and I have since gone back and deleted he date and added his name instead. We all have a different character theme. Mine is Marie and the Dalmation puppies in costume!

We were there 9/28 & 9/30. My daughter and friend did different costumes each night, mine stayed the same. I wish I had some close ups to show the detail on my dress...I was proud of all my bead and paint work.

3261.jpg

3339.jpg

Holy cow these are gorrrrrgeous! You made them? That is true talent!!! And I am totally digging the short-hair version of Rapunzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow these are gorrrrrgeous! You made them? That is true talent!!! And I am totally digging the short-hair version of Rapunzel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no no...Rapunzel, Briar Rose, and Merida were all purchased from custom sellers. My Giselle gown started as a wedding gown I ordered from ebay, then I spent a month altering it, making it longer, making it HUGE, adding all the detail work, etc - but I had a "base" to start with at least. It was HUGE...not easy to navigate at a sold out party at all and when I did ride a ride, I got a whole seat to myself, lol.

This is us in 2010.

2010.jpg

My wife (left) made the matching t-shirts. Over the course of the night, my SiL (middle) and I (right) bought different pirate themed items and started wearing them.

This is us in 2011.

2011.jpg

My wife was pregnant so she wanted to dress in these costumes.

paulie-bleeker.jpg
juno.jpg

We talked to you guys! We were the Elisabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow who complimented your costumes outside the gates. I think your costumes were the best and more creative we saw all night.

Thanks - Yours were great too! DH has been Jack Sparrow for the last 3 years, took some arm twisting to get him and DS to be jellyfish for a switch!

:thumbsup2 We had the same idea for our family.

Where did you find your tops? We haven't been able to find ones like that. Just plain ordinary t-shirts. Those would be ok but it's just not "it".

Thanks!!

I ordered them from L.L. Bean.

kgleine said:
the lighting was horrible. i look so tan

a monorail full of princesses!!

Those pictures are AWESOME! I love all the princess costumes. Were all of them custom made, or just yours?

WOW I'm speechless on the princess costumes. You guys look AMAZING. I would kill for the talent and patience to make those! I'm surprised they let you walk around the park, I've heard if costumes are too good and you look too much like the real character, they ask you to change, and you guys look top notch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter