Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

::MickeyMo

We went to the 1st MNSSHP on Friday October 1, 2004
We just received our Halloween Photo in the mail today
Photo looks great ! Our 1st Family Halloween Photograph
It has special characters that are on the Halloween Pin
Reorders are $16.95 plus $2.50 for shipping & handling

::MinnieMo

Hi! My fiance and I are going to the 10/20 party and we don't plan to wear costumes, but are "grown-ups" still allowed to trick or treat there? Just curious!!

Now I can't wait to get home and check the mail. Thanks for letting us know!

Yes, adults can trick-or-treat costume or no, but you'll get more candy if you are in costume! :hyper:

I guess I was a little confused. I thought that MNSSHP was similar to MVMCP in that there would be special shows throughout the park. I loved all the Christmas shows and thought there would be some Halloween themed ones. Oh well. Hopefully it will still be lots of fun! :)

Originally posted by CJK
I guess I was a little confused. I thought that MNSSHP was similar to MVMCP in that there would be special shows throughout the park. I loved all the Christmas shows and thought there would be some Halloween themed ones. Oh well. Hopefully it will still be lots of fun! :)

No there aren't shows and that is part of the reason that MNSSHP is cheaper than MVMCP.

Got our MNSSHP pix in the mail today too. I wish they would have been closer up like last year's instead of being a full body shot.

I keep forgetting to mention one disappointing thing about this year's party - in past years we have always bought the special party photo frames to put our pix in but this year they dind't have any. I don't know if it was because we went to the first party and they weren't in yet or they just didn't make them this year but it is a family tradition that ended this year.

I LOVE our Halloween picture - I tried to get the size just right in my signature. Now, I think I have it too big- but I'll work on it some more.

They told us we were only getting 2. But, they sent us 5! Woohoo!!! I just love it (did I mention that?)

BTW, the shirts dh and I are wearing are the ones on sale that night.

princess:

I will be going to Disney on Ocotber 17th and we are attending the MNSSHP on Wed.October 20th.....VERY EXCITED!!!!! Anyway, I was wondering If any of the resorts are decorated for Halloween and if they have any Halloween acitivities going on, we will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas!

Oh and can someone tell me how to get those Little Countdown Thingy's on my post's, I've been searchin and searching and cant figure out how to do it!!!

Thanks a Bunch!!!

Originally posted by KTink14
Oh and can someone tell me how to get those Little Countdown Thingy's on my post's, I've been searchin and searching and cant figure out how to do it!!!

Go to the technical support forum. It walks you through the steps.

Originally posted by debramckee
Does anyone know what time the Carousel of Progress would stop running on party nights? I noticed from Baloo's first report that it was open during the party in 2003. Then I looked at the program that someone posted for this year, and it wasn't listed. If it's not open during the party, would it still run from 6 - 7 when we are hanging out in Tomorrowland? Or, would we need to catch it between 4 and 6? Thanks for any info...

I road CoP on the 1st, before 5:00.
I stopped in tomorrowland before heading for my ressie at LTT.
I do believe that it was closed during the party.
CoP has been open I believe until Stitch opens.

WishingOnAStar: I love your picture !!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Julie
Only 14d:2h:40m:39s until our 11:30AM arrival at Disneyworld on 10/22/2004.!!!

:earsgirl: princess: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm so glad everyone is having such a fantastic time!

I can't wait!

I just received 1 ticket for the 31st, which I bought from a fellow Diser for cost plus shipping (yes, there are still wonderful people in the WORLD). So now DS18mo and I can go.

I still need at least 1 child ticket so DS6 can go too. DH will go IF I can get another adult ticket too!

Can anyone help? If you find you have an extra ticket, or heaven forbid, find you can't go, please PM me. Wishing for some pixie dust!

Thanks!

I seem to be having technical difficulties with this thread. I can't get page 79 to load. Hopefully this works....

Originally posted by CJK
I seem to be having technical difficulties with this thread. I can't get page 79 to load. Hopefully this works....

I posted about 30 minutes ago. Got the "thanks for posting" message, and was brought back to the thread and NO posting!

HMMM. I'll have to rewrite it I guess.

Jobomom,
I have been watching this thread & getting more & more excited. I am sooooooo glad you got a ticket for the party & will be able to go for your bday!!!! I remember you saying you would be outside the gate crying & now you don't have too.
I can't wait----my first bday at WDW & my first MNSSHP too!!!! And we both turn 37!!
Hope you find your other tickets!!!!
Doing the happy dance.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Jobo and Disneygirl--

This is our second MNSSHP, but we refer to it as Mark's Not So Scary Birthday party! My DH will be 39 on the 28th. We will be at MNSSHP on the 29th. I have a big birthday bash planned for him on the 28th.

I have our favorite towncar driver picking us up (we can partake of the "beverages" this way & and not drive). Because DH and I love New Orleans and Key West I have cocktails for us at Pat O'Brien's (hurricane for me!) and dinner at Jimmy Buffett's!!

Happy brithday to both of you!!!

:bday: :cake:

Does anyone have a list of what rides are closed during the party? I want to find out what we would miss out on if we went to Magic Kingdom for the party and not during the day (although we will be there right at 4:00). If we do the party we will spend our other day at the other parks. We will be going on Thurday, 10/14/04, any sense of what the crowds will be like? Our focus would be the rides. I'm assuming that the ride waits would be similar to e-nights?

All major rides were open, more so than E-Ride I thought. No wait times, except for maybe Peter Pan and Buzz and that was only about ten minutes. We were able to hit all the rides plus watch the fireworks and parade. We didn't have to go back another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter