Mickey, My Sis (in law) and Me

At this point it was time to start making my way over to MK to meet up with DSiL. I have to say I love having a hopper pass ticket; it allows me to go from Beach Club to MK by heading through Epcot to pick up the monorail, switch trains at the Transportation Centre and then arrive at MK with very little wait time.
My monorail experience was a little less then stellar as one woman decided to try to fit 5 adults on teh bench by sitting on me (literally sat on my left leg). The rest of us on the bench shared a glance of ‘seriously, did that just happen’ and I chuckled it off as a whatever, cause nothing was going to besmirch my last day here.

MK was beautiful. I always try to make sure I finish my trip by being at Mk because to me it really is DISNEY. No matter how many times I see the castle it still makes me smile and feel like I did the first time I saw it when I was 8 years old.

DSiL and I ran around the park like maniacs trying to cram in as much as possible. We were lucky enough to get the front row on Thunder Mountain

I even convinced her to go on splash mountain without wearing a rain poncho.
[/URL

However she did try to get me back when riding the Magic Carpets by trying to line us up so I would be at the perfect level to get hit by the spitting camel. Thanks DSiL

By far the best show at Disney for me is Philharmagic. It has so many of my favorite characters and for me it just screams DISNEY!!!! Watching the show was even more enjoyable because there was this very tall man sitting in front of us with 2 daughters and he proceeded to sing the songs with them, dance to the music with them and reach out to grab at the various 3D effects. It was great to see parents playing along with their children (another great thing about Disney).

We did take a quick break to do another must do of enjoying corndogs. DSiL loves the corndog bites from Caseys and I love the actual corndog from teh Corndog shack (Westward ho) in Frontierland. YUM!!!!

This gave us a chance to catch the 3:00 parade while enjoying our snacks.

Then back to more rides!!!

Tonight was another MNSSHP night so as we were heading out of the park at 6:00pm and Mainstreet U.S.A. was already filled with guests arriving in costumes. DSiL and I agreed that there did seem to be more costumed guests arriving tonight then what we saw on Sunday.
We enjoyed dinner at the Wave which was another first for me and Im glad we were able to try their new menu. Both of us had different dessert trios and we both loved the ones we ordered.
This is the no sugar added trio

And then this is the American trio

After dinner we rounded out the night by visiting the Top of the World Lounge to catch one last glance of the Castle. Now is when I can officially say that I have become pouty. Knowing that tomorrow we have to leave the world and head home naturally makes me sappy because it has been such a great week.

Day 7: The day we have to leave the Magic
Well what can I say; I have had an amazing time. :thumbsup2

This past week has reminded me of all the things I love about Disney and how fortunate I am for the job that I have.

I love the smiles that are on guests’ faces, both young and old.

I love how there is always something new to do.

I love the fact that when you’re at Disney the rest of world stops; you’re not thinking about retirement funds, taxes, or speeding tickets, instead my focus is on spinning teacups, meeting Jack and Sally or trying my first Mickey Ice Cream bar.

The Magic of Disney is that it makes all of us feel like children and when I’m there I can’t help but believe anything is possible. So make that wish because dreams do come true!

I want to keep that youthful happiness with me as I head back into real life. However as time passes and if I ever need a pick me up, all I’ll have to do is think back to wonderful times I had at the World with Mickey, My Sis (in-law) and Me.

Oh I'm glad I have found this! I have looked at renting from you guys before but I never have! Is your sister in law named Barrie? I think I know her from Instagram?

Oh I'm glad I have found this! I have looked at renting from you guys before but I never have! Is your sister in law named Barrie? I think I know her from Instagram?

My Sister-in-law is Melissa, who is in charge of the team and runs the day to day in the office. Barrie (who you konw from Instagram) is our Social Media Director; she works by blogging and posting on our sites to make sure we're all kept up to date with the newest happenings at Disney.

Thanks for following along through my report :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter