Mickey Mouse Ringtones

T. Lynn

...livin' and learnin' - simplified my life :-)
I had links saved before but I can't find them now.

I'm looking for mickey mouse ringtones for cell phones. Where can I find some good ones?

I found ringtones on the disney mobile website. What company is that with? Can they be downloaded to any type of phone?

I couldn't use the Disney mobile ringtones. Seems like I just entered the make/model of my phone and it told me.
I was able to create my own Disney ringtones by using the recorder feature on my phone though. I love having the actual music I heard in the parks as my ringtone!

...bump...

It doesn't have to be a website that is free. I found a website last year that had so many listings and now I can't find it. It's driving me crazy trying to look for it.

You could try your phone's service provider - I know Cingular has Disney ringtones. Are you looking for a certain song?

I have some on my Nextel but looking to get a Verizon phone, maybe....

I'm having a hard time finding something for Verizon.

I have a verizon phone and they do have a limited collection of Disney ringtones. You just go to my tones and VZW download and then put Disney in the search box. The ones I have are kiss the girl from Little Mermaid and Pirates Life for Me. I know they had a lot of nightmare before christmas and one Pooh that I can recall. I am not sure about websites for other phones.

Angela

I used "Get It Now" on my Verizon cell to download Mickey Mouse March and Mickey wallpaper. There were quite a few choices for ringtones and wallpaper in the Disney Collection application.

My problem is my carrier (US Cellular) isn't usually compatable with anything other then there own downloads.

Geetey, Just wanted to say I love your pic of Busch Stadium....Fellow STL'er here.

I have Sebastian singing Kiss the Girl. LOVE it. I also want Winnie the Pooh. We have Alltel, and some places don't list Alltel as a choice....

Geetey, Just wanted to say I love your pic of Busch Stadium....Fellow STL'er here.

Thanks, Sandra! I have a pic of the new stadium, but I can't seem to let go of the old one. Looking forward to another great year of Cardinal Baseball! Woooo!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter