MGM Swap : Final Details

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
Disney Park Swap – MGM Part III

OK Ladies here are the final details:

Group A : #21 participants
Group B : #21 participants

Check the list to see how many per participant.

Please have your swap things sent out to me by September 15th. Please put your DIS Board name on your items and your envelopes when mailing them to me. (This is important so that we know who did all the lovely work). Remember to include $3.85 for return postage, no need to send card board or a SASE, I am going to send them back out via priority mail envelopes which are made of cardboard. If you prefer you can pick up a label and flat rate stamp ($3.85) at the post office and send with your package. Your items should be in individual bags and than placed all together in a larger plastic bag, just incase of rain.

When packing your items you may want to put cardboard around it so it won't bend If you have further questions email me at witfour@hotmail.com

I will be sending my address out by email. Once all items have been sent to me I will swap them out.

MGM Studios - due September 15th

Group A :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
Stars and Motor Cars: RRBB
Mann's Chinese Theatre : Mickeys Old Friend

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Rock and Roller Coaster : Twigs
Fantasmic : Disneyland-Emily

1 Shaker box :
H.I.S.T.K Playground: Momemouse

2 Journal Boxes – ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
Beauty and the Beast : Franne
Indiana Jones: ILovePooh1

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person :
Lilo and Stitch : Pammyjo
50's Prime Time : Inky dinky doo

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) :
Lil Mermaid : Alice28
Animation Tour: Mickeyluvr
One Man's Dream: WDWMom

1 Paper piecing :
Movie Clapboard: Pigletspal
Star Tours: Paulinewdw

2 Frames ( embellished ) :
Muppets 3-D: Dreaming of BCV
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat : Our Dog Cisco

2 Photo Mats ( double matted/embellished ) 2 per person :
Playhouse Disney: Madison12

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
MGM "Earful Towers"- Nicki dahling
Tower of Terror: Swan

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person ) :
MGM : Spinning
Toy Story Pizza Planet Restaurant/arcade: Snow White

Group B :The reason for the two groups is so that those who would like to can create and receive several elements from the same group. Ex. If you create a border in group 1, than you will create a matching piece in group 2. This is only an option, I will keep Group B open if at least one in each element is filled.

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) :
MGM : Spinning
Playhouse Disney: Madison12

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :
Lil Mermaid : Alice28
Tower of Terror: Swan

2 Journal Boxes (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :
Movie Clapboard: Pigletspal
Lilo and Stitch : Pammyjo
One Man's Dream : WDWMom

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person :
Muppets 3-D: Dreaming of BCV
Animation Tour: Mickeyluvr

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric :
Beauty and the Beast : Franne
Toy Story Pizza Planet Restaurant/arcade: Snow White

1 Paper piecing :
MGM "Earful Towers" : Nicki dahling
Mickey's Sorcerer Hat : Our Dog Cisco

2 Frames ( embellished ):
Mann's Chinese Theatre: Mickeys Old Friend
50's Prime Time : Inky dinky doo

2 Photo mats (double matted/embellished ) 2 per person :
Indiana Jones: ILovePooh1
Stat Tours : Paulinewdw

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes :
Rock and Roller Coaster : Twigs
Fantasmic : Disneyland-Emily

Shaped eyelets ( 6 per person ) :
Stars and Motor Cars: RRBB
H.I.S.T.K Playground : Momemouse
If you need inspiration check out the wealth of info offered here on the disneyboards.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/themeparks.htm

If you have questions please pm me or post here. Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to this swap. If part one was any indication there will be some great WDW layouts in the future.

Cyndi princess:

BTT. Everyone has ben so quiet since I got back from vacation. I hope that means you are doing some serious scrapping. You should have lots of stuff from the first two swaps to get you started. How are the MGM stuff coming along ? I thinkfor the first time I will not have to go out and buy a lot of stuff. I have my cardstock already and some of the project will be on the computer , so with the exception of my embellishments I just need to get my ideas out of my head and down on paper.

Cyndi princess:

I'm still waiting for some papers I ordered to start my project. I honestly won't get them done til the end of August, as we are going on vacation for 10 days and then DH leaves for his tour of duty right after that. I am glad to have some projects to be working on and I look forward to doing some Under the Sea goodies! :D

I've been swamped with school but I *think* I've decided what to do- I've scrapped F! 5 times now and *all* my pages wont work for mass production so its been thinking time...

I'm heading to the stores on Wed to try to finalize my ideas :) -em

I have my ideas together, actually DS (12) designed what I am putting on one of the borders. I also have one of the tags designed. I have 2 or 3 options for the other tag, so now I just have to finalize my tag idea and buy what ever supplies I need to complete everything.

I have my quote for my matted poem or song, but not sure what colors I want to use to mat it. I am going to have to start those soon. With my boys gone for the week, I am going to get out and go do some shopping for my paper and velum. Maybe I'll even type and size my quote on the computer today.

The QK dies I ordered to use for this came in last week. I have a pretty good idea how I'm going to use them...hope to get started on them later this week.

Peggy

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH- That about sums up my indecisiveness to date- I can't figure out HOW I like/want the stupid borders-

I'm stuck in a deadlock for the title tag (I really want the F! font but can't find it and I really dont want to hand cut 20+ of it....) I figure I'll just deal with it later....

But I have the other tag under control and just need to print them out :)

so 1 outta 4 isnt bad.... :)

-em

Well, I just figured out how to make the paper piercing all except the color. So, I have to go buy the paper. On the frames I have an idea in my head but I don't want to pick out the paper until I figure out what color the paper piercing will be so, I can match it.

Tina

ok Indiana Jones is a tough one!! I did put togther the photo mats with a cool Indy hat! Now if I can just figure out the journaling boxes....hmmmm......

OK...had a neat idea to paper piece C3PO...tried it out this weekend...took 6 hours came out crappy....so back to the drawing board! Anyway...almost got the photo mats done!
Not sure what to do about the paper piecing...maybe it will come to me on vacation! Hmmm......anyone got any ideas?

Well It makes me glad I'm not the only one having a rough time with Studios....

As for the paper piecing- What about doing the star tours logo or a ride vehicle? They are the only ones I can think that would turn out without a hugetime commitment (Isnt c3 the gold dude and R2 the little white trashcan lookin thing- I would think both would be nastily hard to do) (Yes my experiance with Star Wars is limited to Star Tours...) (http://s92427916.onlinehome.us/coruscanttheimperialcenter/startoursr.html)

As for Indy what about doing one with "rope" around the border- or if you could find a old fashioned plane or even just "battered and bruised" or burned edges in khacki colors would look indy.

-em

My clapboards are done and I'm half way through with the journel boxes.

I've finally decided what I'm going to do :teeth: , I've ordered the paper and punches :smooth: , and everything should be here, tomorrow! ::yes:: Guess what I'm doing this weekend. :tongue:

Pat

66 days and counting . . . again!

Hello everyone. In order to do what I want to do for my TOT borders, I will have to make them long enough to fit a 12x12 piece of paper. Is that okay with every one? Is there anyone who will not be able to use it? I have stopped production until I here from every one. Please PM me or leave a note here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter