MGM Swap : Final Details

As long as I can get it in the envelope without it bending its fine with me.

Cyndi princess:

Linda ( Mickeys Old Friend ). Oh my goodness the Chinese Mann Theatre is too cute ( and the dragon is awesome ). Loved all of it. And thanks for the stickers. I have never seen petal pebbles before.

Cyndi

I finally received the rest of my papers to do my borders. I started last night, and will work some more on it tonight. I need to go buy some ink and other papers at the LSS to do my song thingee.

I'm only on day two of DH being gone.....it's nice to have some scrappy projects to work on during the lonely evenings. (He left for Ft. Bliss, TX and then will go to Iraq in Feb :sad: ).

On a personal note, I am chugging along in week #9 with this baby (#3)...start week 10 on Monday and am scheduled to hear the heartbeat on Sept. 8th. :sunny:

Alice,
That is so exciting baby news! I will keep your hubby in my prayers. Hopefully he won't be gone long! That has gotta be tough!
Hang in there!
I need to get started on my titles! Not sure how I want to do them!

Oh 12x12 is fine for me too!
:sunny:

Swan, 12x12 are good for me too.
Cyndi, I'm glad you liked the goodies. I rushed to get my pcs done because I thought they were due by Aug 15th! Silly me, well at least they are done.
Alice 28, congrats on your baby news.

I'm done with the borders, and bought the goodies for my song lyrics...just have to do them. Am hoping to be done by the end of the week and get to the PO next week. :D

Yippee, I am done. If I can get to the PO tonight, I will mail them tonight, but it will more likely be Friday. :flower1:

Yay! I'm done, too. :bounce: I just need to package my things up and get them ready to go. I can't believe I finished so early (for me) this time. I'm usually one of those bringing up the rear.

Pat

56 days and counting . . . again!

I also finished today! After 6 tries and half completed and abandoned ideas its done!

Okay I *think* I figured it right but everyone is in both groups A&B? (So I could package both groups in one bag) I know the last time atleast there were some that just did one

I hope to get it ready to mail on Monday

That's what I did, Emily. Since everyone took part in both groups, it just seemed easier and a teensie bit less work for Cyndi to sort.

Pat

55 days and counting . . . again!

Alice I got your package saturday. Love the cute fish detail. Thanks for the stickers. I will be on the lookout for the other packages.

Cyndi princess:

Yahooooooo I'm also done. Plan to get it out to the PO today after I get to go for a mamogram, but atleast I have a breast to have one with. This will be the first after finishing the chemo and rad.. So please lots of PD that it comes out OK.

Em I recieved your pkg. today. Great job. I love the paper on he the paper on the tags.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter